Anita Rant

//ok I just want to know who the heck stans Anita and why. Sure she was a decent model, but other than that she wasn't that great at all. In fact she was a pretty terrible person for many reasons.

// she was abusive to Brian the whole time they were together. She introduced him to a bunch of drugs which just made everything worse.

//she was into some pretty scary stuff, like witchcraft, black magic, and sadism

//she cheated on Brian with Keith and then cheated on Keith with mick. I'm guessing she knew how much Marianne cared about Mick during that time, but obviously she didn't care.

//she had an abortion JUST so she could play Pherber in performance, whereas when Marianne was offered the role, she turned it down because she was pregnant.

//she's attracted to a terrorist, I don't even know if she was joking when she said that, but knowing her personality, I wouldn't put it against her. That is just sick and wrong.

//I hate how people call her the 6th stone. She wasn't even that involved in the MUSIC. Sure she helped write Sympathy for the Devil, but still.

//her fashion sense is not that great.

//also I just think it's so sad that so many people thought Brian only started dating suki because she looked like Anita. That's just cruel for people to say. Suki was a lot better than Anita for a lot of reasons.

//in conclusion, stop stanning Anita. Also don't @ me in the comments because I will fight anyone on this.