°57

She stopped, completely halting at once with her feet practically glued to the ground and the breath in her lungs temporarily ceasing of existence

Seri didn't move at first, his words falling into her head and running miles before they sank in.

What?

Turning around so quick she felt as though she would have gained whiplash from it.

Wide eyes and parted lips, staring right back at the boy who stood a distance away and yet he couldn't contain the smile blooming on his lips.

"You what?" She blurted out, previously deluding herself he didn't like her back in the slightest.

Seri watched in shock as he began to walk towards her, the sun setting behind them as he reached the girl- looking down at her.

"I never got the chance to say it back." He spoke, though he was anxious.

"You..." She began, eyes flickering between his own for any indication of lies or playfulness- there was none.

"I like you too Seri." He spoke more defiantly, swallowing the dryness in his throat to conjure up confidence.

The girl was ultimately shocked, surprised to the core with her eyes staring up at him.
"Wait, wait..." She trailed off, shaking her head.

"Since when?" She asked incredulously and the boy chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Pretty much after we became partners."

There was a slight silence that fell after as she let the words fully sink in, sniffling at the feeling of her stuffy nose and burning eyes.

Jisung narrowed his eyes at the fact she had thin clothes on and sighed harshly.
"You had a shower and you came outside in the cold." he lightly scolded, shaking his head and slipping out of his jacket.

"Oh- no I don't want your jacket, it's cold-"
"Exactly." He cut her off, stepping forward and putting it over her shoulders. "You'll get sick, do I have to always remind you hm?"

He helped her to push her arms through the sleeves and Jisung began to zip the big jacket up as she took the chance to look at him, knowing he felt the same.

"I'm sorry about your bruise." She spoke, reaching out towards him but stopping. "I'm really a pain when I'm drunk, I'm sorry."

Jisung smiled despite her frown, pulling the hood over her head so it was just her pouty face showing.
"It's okay Angel."

Seri felt her heart skipping beats and the warmth returned to her face in a blush. She cleared her throat, pushing Jisung away from her and striding back towards the swings.

He watched her with his heart filling up, shaking his head and slapping his chest lightly.
"Get it together Jisung."

"Are you going to come push me?" She called out, chin nuzzled in the collar of his nicely scented warm jacket.

He hurried over and to her delight he began to push her as the sun drew down and the night sky became prevalent.

The wind swept through her hair and happy laughs fell from her lips, heavily contrasting the tears she was crying earlier.

"Wait! I'm going to fall!" She exclaimed, tightening her grip as she couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard she tried, his own deep laughter bubbling from his chest.

He caught the swing, pulling it to a stop. Both of them had mirrored wide grins on their faces and Seri turned her head slightly to look up at the boy.

Butterflies swarmed her, leaving her erratic heart filling up with the feeling so intoxicating she felt as though nothing could hurt her.

"First one to the slide wins!"

Okay so I think you guys got what you wanted after my teasing

So when should they actually be girlfriend and boyfriend let me know ;)