Jason's Here?! (Part One)

Katsumi made idle small talk with Tohru ignoring the awkward silence from both the teenage boys. She had enjoyed a nice evening at the gravesite with her friends. She was surprised to say the least when she had learned what the girls had planned for the evening, but found herself happy to be complying. Katumi set her bowl down with a sigh, glaring at the two boys on either side of her.

"So, um-"

"Hello, kids." Shigure called, peeking his head around the shoji.

"Oh, hello. I-I hope your errand went well." Tohru asked, bowing her head awkwardly.

"It did. Now tell me, who would like to go on a trip tomorrow?" Their elder cousin asked, plopping himself onto the floor next to Tohru.

"Huh?" They four teens question.

"A trip! It'll be the first day of Golden Week. What better time to get away from it all?" Shigure chirped, a suspicious smile playing coyly on his lips.

"'Kay, whats with all the last minute vacation planning? You drunk or something?" Kyo asked bluntly. Katsumi snickered, covering her mouth behind her hand.

"I may drink, but I never get drunk." Their elder cousin sing-songed, holding up his finger pleasantly.

"I beg to differ..." Katsumi sighed, shaking her head.

"I'm not really sure we'd know the difference..." Yuki added, she nodded in agreement.

"It's like he's drunk every waking moment," she laughed.

"Let's go! The Sohma family maintains a lake house for just such an occasion. Well, you in?" Shigure asked Tohru, ignoring the three younger Sohma's playful banter.

"Uh. Oh no, I couldn't possibly. I mean, I already went on the previous Sohma vacation, so--" Tohru panics, waving her hands frantically.

"Ah, but you see, that trip doesn't count because I didn't get to go with you. Such a shame, missing out like that. I was heartbroken." Shigure sighed sadly, pouting down at her.

"Then let's go!" Tohru chirped, wanting to cheer up their perverted elder cousin.

"You manipulator!" The three younger Sohma's shouted.

"Well, it's settled. I assume you three will be coming along? Unless, of course, you want Tohru and me to be all alone in the wilderness together." He grins innocently, making the three of them growl. "Then off we go!" Shigure cheers excitedly, holding up his finger.

"Ich hasse dich so sehr" She muttered, pushing away her bowl of rice no longer feeling hungry. (I hate you so much.)

~ 🌼 ~ 🐀 ~ 🌸 ~ 🐇 ~ 🌻 ~ 🍙 ~

(Outfit for the day)

"It's so beautiful, and big!" Tohru gasp, as they gaze out the window.