Chapter 8

Earlier was truly dangerous and never did I imagine that there will be a day I'll thank Lomiere-sama for suddenly showing.

Steffan-sama's question threw me in a very difficult situation.

It's a delimma to be exact.

If I were to praise him, Steffan-sama might think I like Lomiere-sama just like the other girls and I can't let the very thing happened.

And if I were to deny Lomiere-sama , it can be easily misunderstood as criticizing him and he might get angry with me.

Ugwaahhh.. How scaryyyyy.

"Ara? Beni-chan? "

My eyes opened wide when someone called me with a very familiar term which used by the people who met the other side of me.

I slowly turned around and silently prayed this guy won't reveal my secret.

"Eh?! It was indeed you! What are you doing here? "

I forced a smile.

"My, if it isn't Haru-niisan"

Maybe because he arrived later or wasn't able to hear ny parents introducing me as their eldest daughter that he wonder what I was doing in this kind of place.

"Yes. So, Beni-chan.. what are you doing here? "

And with that, I was left with no choice but to tell him the truth. I can't possibly cover lies with another lies for it is beyond my principles.

I thought he was going to be mad but in fact he laughed and expressed his amazement by how a sheltered Ojousama sneak and played things like that. He also promised me to keep it a secret and help me whenever I'll be in trouble because of it.

Ahhhh. I so love Haru-niisan.. Keke.

Haru-niisan was, well, a third generation rich gentleman. He is the 2nd son of Schneider family's only daughter which made him an elite.

He was also part of Haute Monde when I mentioned about it but he don't like to be in there since he's not so fond of people in high society.

He said I was his girl version and we are just like siblings that he told me he can be my older brother.

"Haru-niisan is the best, after all! "

I smiled happily and Haru-niisan patted my head.

********

"Today's snack is here~~"

I gulped upon seeing the mouth watering snack placed in front of me. I am now in the salon and it's been my hobby coming here almost everyday without me knowing it.

I'm particularly here for the purpose of eating snacks everyday, since they served different varieties everyday.

Because of the mere fact that the contribution of every member amounts very big, everything here is expensive that it makes my heart ache whenever I thought about it.

And of course, to make use of the money we contributed, utilizing everything here is a must.

I gulped at the sight of Pecan Pie Cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream.

Though it also taste great with whip cream.

Partnered with the expensive Silver tips imperial tea which was imported from Makaibari Tea Estate, somewhere in india.

"Uwuuu~~this is a bliss~~"

(๑¯ω¯๑)

With my hands in my cheek, I cant help bit close my eyes while savoring the blissful taste of Haute Monde's snack keke!

While eating my snacks, my sight roam across the whole salon and there seated at thew far corner of the salon was the ever domineering Lomiere-sama looking all bored.

His back was leaning on the chair with his hand supporting his jaw, looking outside through the window and was covered with majestic aura.

He was so dreamy that there's no doubt all the girls will have their hearts skip a beat.

Same goes for me.

Though I'm mentally old and that kid over there was still, in fact, a kid, I can't help but be mesmerized by his features partnered with his mature demeanor.

Oi. Bettina, stop daydreaming and get a grip of yourself.

You don't want to have a bad end, do you? 0

My mind's battling with my heart and I bit my lower lip.

Uwaahh, so dangerous~~

As I was about to retract my gaze naturally, Lomiere-sama suddenly turned his head and his gaze landed on me that I immediately retracted my gaze in a very unnatural way.

What the heck!?

*******

I handed an application form for participating in this year's outreach program.

An outreach program which is organized by the Student Council.

The Primary section and Middle school section had a Student Council in their own. However, only it is composed of representatives, in other words council. There's no President and Vice President at all for the Pres and Vice Pres were all from High School section.

Which made sense, to be honest.

Back to the topic. The outreach program is held once every year before Lassier's founding anniversary and only handful of students participates on it.

Every Founding Anniversary of Lassier, students who participated in such kind of event will be recognized through posting the names on the main bulletin and school news paper.

However, this was not the reason why I decided to join. The truth is, I missed my life as a commoner, and getting along with people I used to play with in my past life is someting I wanted to do again.

And also, by joining this program, I will be reminded of where I came from, and no matter how hard I'm fighting to have a good ending I shan't forget that there will always be someone who have it harder than me.

And so, since most of the students here in Lassier, especially in Primary and Middle School Section, are from aristocratic family or wealthy family, they don't like getting along with commoners at all.

As also mentioned, only the High School section receives students who is not an aristocrat or didn't belong to high society through special admission, which is scholarship and special exams.

So yeah, when the teacher received my form she almost fell on her chair and kept asking me of I was sure about it.

An Ojousama like me, and a member of Haute Monde at that, decided to participate in this program surely brought quite a news.

The outreach program to be held this year will be at a foundation.

It is a foundation of abandoned children. And what we are going to do there, is of course to help, teach and play with kids there.