Chapter 10

The kids in my class were too uncooperative that Maxwell-sama was having a big trouble about his approved proposal for the program.

Actually,  our class came up with a play however almost all of the girls wanted to be the female lead yet none of the boys wants to be male lead.

And it results to a great disaster. Fortunately some of the kids presented to be the side characters, propsmen and so on.

Only the role of Female lead,  male lead mad villainess is still vacant.

"How about you ladies compete for it? "

Being not able to endure the noise any longer,  I proposed a competition towards the ladies who wanted the role of the Female lead.

"How? "

"Rock Paper Scissors?"

I  answered.  They all fell silent and looked at each other as they were talking using their eyes.

And it was simply,  rock paper scissors and that solved the problem in just a blink of an eye.

"Wow~ I never thought it could be solved that way"

Maxwell-sama who suddenly lost his intelligence due to the noise exclaimed.

"Must be rough on you, Maxwell-sama"

And so the only roles left is the male lead and villainess but none of the girls wanted it becau they want such scary and despicable role.

"Is anyone not willing to do the role? "

Maxwell-sama asked in a very helpless manner.

I was hanging my head low when I feel quick glances being thrown to me.

I silently rolled my eyes for I already kmow what was that all about.

Fine~ The role suited me really well since I had such face but can you guys at least give me some time to think and present myself?

Damnit!

"I'll take it"

Everyone fell silent as if they heard something out of this world.

Seriously?!

You guys wanted me to do this so stop acting surprised and all, okay?!

Mouhhh~

"Reinhart-san?! "

Maxwell-sama who was dumbfounded uttered in surprise.

"Hnn~"

"Is it really okay? "

He asked making sure I wasn't bluffing.

"Since none of you guys wantee to take the role,  then I shall take initiative to take it"

I answered wearing an apathetic expression trying to restrain myself from rolling my eyes upwards.

"Truly? But,  Reinhart-san i..."

"Oh my,  am I not suitable for the role Maxwell-sama? "

"No..  It's not thay but uhmm..  Is it really okay? "

He once again asked with face full of doubt and anticipation.

I nodded and humm.  Maxwell-sama was in between joy and tears.

I know~

So it was all settled and we decided to have Maxwell-sama himself as the male lead since Maxwell-sama was undeniably good looking and was perfect for the role.

And also,  by the virtue of no choice even though his hands was already full being the class rep.

This news came across my girls ears and they immediately rushed to me and asked about it.

Upon hearing my confirmation, the girls all fell silent feeling very defeated.

"First Sadako and now villainess,  Bettina-sama,  such characters doesn't suit you at all"

"Bettina-sama is more like a orincess and shouldn't play such kind of role"

"Oh gosh,  I can't take this anymore"

I bit my lower lip looked upward to avoid their disheartened expressions.

Uhhh keke.

*****

So,  the practice started and we even got a room for ourselves to use for practice  and that is because of me.

Heee~ being privileged is sure nice huh?

The practice didn't go smoothly as we want to be since the kids are too willful. They would often criticize the script or wanting to change the lines and stuffs that I'm having white hairs,  for real.

I rubbed my temples because of the never ending arguments.

Adding to that were theh girls are being too lazy to even help with the costumes and stuff that Maxwell-sama had to do everything himself.

As soon as the practice ended,  the kids left hurriedly without even helping Maxwell-sama.

And as for me, I choose to stay longer and decided to help Maxwell-sama for the props,  costumes and stuffs.

And since it was impossible to finish it with just the two of us,  I decided to have the girls come and help me.

Though were enraged by how impudent the kids were making me do such menial task,  they nonetheless helped me without second thoughts.

The girls were reliable and effecient in their tasks that the work was almost done when we left the school.

I still had classes after school so we ended doing the work warly and decided to continue some other time.

After every practice, Maxwell-sama and I would stay a little longer to do the job which was supposed to be done by the kids who were assigned in this area.

"Those impudent classmaye of yours are too much Bettina-sama! "

Lizzy angrily uttered as she was helping as.

"Should we teach those lowly human some leasson huh? Bettina-sama? "

Rosé said between her gritting teeth.

"No need to bother.  As lomg we can finsih this,  then it's all good"

I asnwered. 

"I'm really sorry for dragging you into this, Reinhart-san"

Maxwell-sama apologize.

"Hmp!  You should be!  Making Bettina-sam do this kind of stuff is too humiliating! "

Krizzy angrily answered Maxwell-sama.

"Really now,  stop it will you?  It's fine.  These are not too much and I can still handle it just fine.  No need to worry yourself too much,  Maxwell-sama"

Since the presentation is coming closer and we only got 3 more days left it handz we decided to finish everything up so we can concentrate on our practice. 

But..

God must reallt be playing with us..

*****

"Who did this?  Everyone? "