❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3❅

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

𝓦𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷.

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

"Hi... Cool power sphere"

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She angrily asked, her eyebrows furrowed with her hands on her hips. His eyes lingered to his sides not wanting to stare at her furious orbs. "Uh... I... Kinda got lost" he reasoned, but when he said it it kinda sounds like a lie, which it really was. "Don't you dare lie to me! I ain't born yesterday! How the heck can you get lost in your own school huh?" She barked, beads of sweats started to fall from his face and you could already understand how scared he is. Never knew he could be this scared to a simple girl, wait she ain't simple to his eyes no more.

She pulled his collar closer her making him interlock with her e/c orbs. "Speak cap boy!" Fear began to grew inside him, she looks like a vicous lion that could kill him any minute if he doesn't tell the truth. "Okay! Ikindasawyousowalkthroughthecorridorssoidecidedtofollowyouandseewhatyou'reupto" he rushed every words causing him to speak gibberish which made the girl even more angry.

"Talk normal! You dino head!" She started "or else" her words laced a death threat making him gulp and exhale a large air. "Okay! I was curious about your skills in match-making and I-i k-kinda saw you pas through our room so i-i decided to follow you" finally he managed not to talk gibberish. Though y/n was still not convinced by his answer but he's already here so mind as well go with the flow.

He lets go of his collar making him fall into the floor once more. "Fine. But now that you know my secret... I won't let you go ALIVE" she gave him a menacing look scaring the daylights off him. She saw his frightened look making her chuckle "HAHAHAH.... OMG you totally bought that! Weakling" she mocked "hey! I thought you were being serious alright!" He pouted cutely, she once again pulled his collar as she led him inside and closed the door.

"H-huh?" "Now that you've seen my secret, it's best that you could join in." She explained "o-oh..." He looked at the power sphere that was beside y/n and he noticed that it was kinda looking inside his soul, creepy. "W-what's it's name?" He started "Fatebot" she answered slumping her body at the couch. "Hi! There! Nice to meet you!" The bot said shaking his hands, more likely she took his hands and shake it with her robotic ones. "I'm Boboiboy! Oh and what powers do you hold?" He asked.

Y/n's POV
"I hold the power of making a bond or pact." I can hear Fatebot answer, I slowly lifted my face to see the two and I can see they're getting along. "Wow! That's cool! Is that all you can do?" He asked in amusement "actually I can also take control of those people who I make a pact with, like mind control. But they're still thinking straight though their physical bodies are being controlled by me" she explained, does she really needs to Inform that Boboiboy? I think I'm having second thoughts about dragging him here, I feel weird around him.

"Oh! So awesome! Umm but Fatebot, I kinda heard you were going to matchmake me and Rosie. So did you succeed?" He asked, I can see that hoping look of his. "Sorry Boboiboy but unfortunately I failed" Fatebot responded, Boboiboy's expression turned into a disappointed one. Well that's what he gets for expecting too much.