Chapter 9

" My head hurts" Ashley said rubbing her head and closed her eyes.

" Yeah that's what you get for drinking a whole pack of Savanna mixed with Brutal fruit" Tyson smirked.

" You should be feeling sorry for me not making it worse" she said.

" Tyson seems like he is the only one who didn't drink a lot" Alexa said.

" Yeah well he drinks responsibly unlike some of us here" Ashley replied.

" Hey it was a really amazing night especially when you and Alexa couldn't stop crying over that romantic movie" Candice smirked.

" That was better unlike being burned by a candle" Alexa said.

" And what's that supposed to mean?" Ashley asked.

" Duh, you guys kept kissing each other and it was awkward for us" Alexa replied.

" He's a great kisser with soft lips, who am i to resist that?" Ashley asked.

" Whatever" Alexa replied.

" Get a man girl in that way you won't complain about who kissing who" Candice smirked.

" A man!? After I've been turned into a punching bag? No sorry that one can miss me shame" Alexa replied.

" Plus i no longer trust guys" she added.

" But that doesn't mean another guy should suffer for you ex's actions babe" Ashley said.

" I know that but honestly it's too much for me, i don't think I'll ever date again"

" That's understandable considering the trauma you went through" Ashley replied.

" I guess so" Alexa said in a lower voice.

" Maybe you should consider going to see a Therapist" Ashley replied.

" Says someone who didn't do that" Tyson replied.

Ashley frowned, "Oh well nevermind then"

Tyson looked at her,she just frowned and went to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water, she drank a lot of water. She kept sighing hard and hard. Candice went to her.

" Hey you okay?" She asked.

" I'm fine thanks"

" You don't look fine, if it's about what Tyson said I'm sorry. I know he can be a handful sometimes but he really does love you" Candice replied.

" Oh-okay then" Ashley said.

" I'm sure he means well"

" Yeah whatever" She rolled her eyes.

" So you're gonna sit here, alone?" She asked.

" I don't see why not" Ashley replied.

" Oh okay"

Ashley sat there alone. Tyson really wanted to go to her but Candice told him it wasn't a good idea. Ashley then stood up and went upstairs in her room to bath. She got out and wore her towel while looking for clothes to wear.

Her arm was getting better and better as she continued to drink her medication.

She then wore a Black Mini skirt and a White tank top and Black sandals. She then went downstairs.

" Hey you look hot, where are you going?" Tyson asked.

" Thanks I'm going to visit Akeelah and Halsey if she is there too" Ashley replied.