Chapter 25 - Case iii

[A/N: Guys...I've sorted out the situation with my account! PHEW, panic over. My password finally worked (I KNEW I WAS USING THE RIGHT ONE! FUCKIN WATTPAD I SWEAR-) and I changed my email address.

The reason I couldn't choose 'forgotten password' was because I couldn't access the old ass email I had linked to this account- but anyway, all is good! And thank you so much everyone for the advice and support, I honestly love you lot you're all so sweet! (cries in Spanish, English, Korean, French, Mandarin and all other languages) 

I'll be keeping the backup account and will possibly post new stories there that have been sitting in my drafts for ages...So yeah, look out for my prototype BTS fanfic's and other fandom stories on that account ^^' ]

Home. 

The building that was used as the P.I.A's facility was your home and you were finally back after a long week. You felt so relieved to be back. You had to fight against the urge to leap out of the moving vehicle before Yugyeom had even parked it and run to Jisoo to give her a big old bear hug. You also wanted to see how both Jungkook and Seokjin were doing, and if their states had improved at all. You hoped that Jisoo hadn't over worked with you being gone. Your brunette friend was a hard worker and always made sure her work was completed to the fullest.

You stepped out from the passenger seat of the van and walked round to the back doors of the vehicle to let out Hoseok and Jackson who had sat in the back.

Jackson jumped out wordlessly and Hoseok winced at the light that hit his eyes, raising a hand to shade them as he stepped out carefully.

 You followed behind Jackson, leading Hoseok to the entrance of the facility, Yugyeom a few steps behind.

Hoseok looked around in awe, the bags under his eyes seemingly less darker than before. He relished in the open and brightened surroundings of inside the building, large windows allowing a lot of light in and the absence of the dry, musky hospital smells of the asylum. 

    "This place is so different from the asylum...It's warm, and homey," he spoke, taking in the area around him. He felt so at ease here. 

"I'm glad it feels that way to you. You'll be staying here for your recovery process, so we want you to be comfortable here," you spoke to him with a gentle smile. Hoseok stopped in his steps. You sent him a questioning look.

"(Y/n)..." His face and gaze was downcast.

"Yes, Hoseok?" 

He looked back up at you with a small smile. "Thank you, for bringing me here. Thank you for saving me. Both from the hospital and that...that thing," he expressed earnestly. 

"You don't need to thank us, its what we do anyway. I'm just glad you're ok, Hoseok."

"Hobi.." he corrected.

You cocked your head to the side in question. "Hmm?" 

He looked away almost shyly. "Please, c-call me Hobi."

"Of course, Hobi."

Hoseok felt butterflies in his stomach. He was over the moon that he was getting to stay here with you, while you nursed him back to health. Here he could learn more about you, become closer to you.