°58

The two retreated back to the warmth of his car, sitting in his passenger seat with her knees drawn up and chin pushed into his jacket to emit more warmth

"Aren't you cold?" She inquired, eyeing him as he had on a thin long sleeve top.
"Nope." He spoke, ruffling his hair.
"Liar." She scoffed, shaking her head as she finally turned on her phone.

The sound of rain fell against the window panes, pattering on it rhythmically as it lulled her into tranquility.

"Do you feel better?" He asked, watching as she scrolled through her phone, her eyes no longer as puffy and fortunately she was happier than before.

She nodded, glancing up from her screen to see him staring at her.
"I know you want to ask, you might as well just say it."

Jisung was drumming his fingers on his thigh as he tore his eyes away and shook his head.
"I can't force you to tell me." He said softly, his voice blending into the peaceful downpour of rain.

There was a silence before she spoke.
"I have anxiety, it gets bad sometimes. It gets triggered by random things. One day it would be the smallest thing and the next it's over something bigger." She began, staring out of the window, watching the moon shine bright.

"I don't know...it's just something that is a part of me now I guess."
"When did it start?" He asked hesitantly.

"Just...when people began to say stuff about me I guess. When I became friends with the girls who were already quite popular I guess. I came across as bitchy and cold."
"It doesn't give them a right to say stuff about you though." He voiced and she shrugged.

"I just learn to deal with it."
Jisung's gaze burned into the side of her face, his eyes holding the unfamiliar emotion. It wasn't pity which she normally saw, instead it was admiration.

"You're amazing, you know?"

Seri turned her head to look at him with a confused look on her face.
"No I'm not." She scrunched her nose up at the compliment as he smiled.

Hesitantly, he leaned forward and replicated her actions towards him a few days ago as he placed a small short lived kiss on her cheek.

"Yes you are."

°

"This is my favourite song!"
"You've said that about every song so far." He voiced, eyes on the road- chuckling as she once again fell into singing her heart out.

"Yeah, it's not my fault I have good taste in music!" She exclaimed, dancing in her seat and pretending her phone was a microphone.

"You sing!"
"No." He said, shaking his head frantically and she sighed.
"You're no fun Beanstalk."

Seri recognised the scenery unfolding as he turned into her dimly lit street and sadness filled her when she realised their time together was short lived.

He pulled up in front of her house and turned towards the girl who had yet to make a move out of the car.

"Your parents must be worried." He spoke, the car lights above his head illuminating his flawless skin and sharp features.

"Thanks for today Sung," she spoke seriously, making him turn to give his full attention. "My anxiety can ruin my day most times but you made it a lot better."

Jisung smiled as he looked at her.
"It's okay Angel, I don't like seeing you sad." He admitted.

Seri raked her eyes over his features once more before glancing out of her door.
"Okay, well I should probably go in before I get my ass beaten."

"Okay," he spoke after a short chuckle, watching as she opened the car door but stopped and turned back to him.

"Oh, and Jisung?"
"Yeah?"

"I'm glad I got paired up with you for the baby project."

° The End

° The End

Wow this was actually a long ride and I can't believe we've made it here

I'm so glad they both got a happy ending

I can't thank you all enough for the endless support on this book and I definitely loved writing it!

:')

Lmao idiots don't tell me you fell for it again

See ya next chapter ;)