Revealing Clothes~Yoongi

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Yoongi POV

Y/n is coming with to my parents house. They are cooking outside, and Y/n hasn't met like my cusions and stuff. She's of course met my parents and my brother. But everyone else, never.

But she's excited to meet them though.

I was leaning on the counter on my phone waiting for her to come out of the room. Goodness knows she has to take 2 years to get dressed.

But she came out in this.

She came twirling her edges

She came twirling her edges. And I tilted my head to the side.

"Babe." I said looking at her and she looked up at me with raised eyebrows. Acting like she didn't know what I was about to complain about.

"Yea?" She asked me.

"Why are you showing all this skin? What is this? Turn around." I told her and she sighed and turned around.

"You just wanna look." She said and I know she rolled her eyes. Nasty ass attitude.

"I can see your butt cheeks." I said and she laughed and turned around like something was funny.

"That's kinda the whole point." She said laughing.

"I'm not laughing. What the hell do you think this is? Go change." I said shooing her away sitting down going back on my phone.

"I'm not going to go change again, just because you are gonna get jealous. That is your family, they are not gonna looking at me like that." She said sighing.

"To be really honest with you babe. I don't trust my own brother around you. He is a little suspect, let alone my cusions that are around our age. Hell no. Go change." I said shaking my head.

"Babe. Please." She said whining pulling my arm and I shook my head again. Nothing was gonna change my mind right now.

"No. Go change, thank you very much. No one is gonna see those ass cheeks but me." I said making her laugh.

"Just because you said that, I'mma start thrust trappin." She said going back to the room.

"I will take your phone." I said eyeing her and she laughed, but I was so serious.

"I'm grown." She said.

"Like I give a fuck." I said rolling my eyes.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘