Revealing Clothes~J-Hope

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

Today me and Hoseok are going to the beach with the rest of the boys. They have been waiting for this day off so they could go to the beach, and I was excited too. Because I just wanna play in the water, and sit in a lounging chair and relax while listening to some music.

I took a shower and put this on.

I put my hair in a messy bun cause my hair was already curly

I put my hair in a messy bun cause my hair was already curly. And I looked in the mirror, and took pictures without having Hoseok see. Because he would for sure bust my ass for this.

But as I was taking a second picture Hoseok called my name catching me off guard.

It scared me so much I dropped my phone, and looked up at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked looking mad.

"Nothing." I said lying.

"I saw you taking pictures. Of your ass." He said and I sighed and picked up my phone.

"I was not." I said rolling my eyes.

"So you are really gonna sit here and lie to my face? Like I just didn't see you." He said and I face palmed myself.

"Leave me alone." I said looking at the one picture I got to take due to Hoseok.

"No. You are gonna wear a cover up now cause you are playing and it's not funny." He said making me laugh.

"I wanna get in the water though." I said whining.

"Well now your ass isn't getting in the water at all. Get the cover up and bring your fresh ass." He said and I threw my head back and groaned.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘