Chapter 16

Third person pov

When Jeongyeon left they continued eating. The others were done including Jimin. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrated. He checked it and saw a text from Jeongyeon.

'Go to the restroom and wait outside. Hurry' he stood up. "I have to go"he ran and went there. The others were confused but shrugged it off.

Like she said, he waited outside. He heard something coming from the girl's restroom. He heard them. He heard Jeongyeon's voice and she was hurt. He felt mad and guilty at the same time because this is happening because of him.

Later on, Rose and her friends went outside. Rose got startled to see him there. He walked closer to her.

"J-jimin"

"So it seems like you didn't understand what I said yesterday"he stated.

"You even brought your friends" he added. The others went silent. He didn't care that there are students passing behind them. Jimin placed his hands on his pocket.

Rose gathered her courage and grabbed Jimin by his collar. Her friends cheered her.

"I felt humiliated by what you did to me" she said. Jimin laughed.

"Acting so tough now because you have your friends, huh? Do you know what your face looked like yesterday?"he smirked. Rose hands trembled. Jeongyeon went outside the restroom. Jimin saw her and signaled her to go.

"Hey why are you grabbing him like that?" Jin came out of nowhere. Rose got nervous when she saw the whole squad coming. The girls were coming too.

"Oh my gosh Jeongyeon are you alright?" Nayeon saw Jeongyeon.

Rose gulped and removed her hands from Jimin's collar. She felt betrayed when her friends ran and left her.

"I told you yesterday that if you do something again I won't let it go. It came sooner than I expected" he said and Rose ran away.

"What was that all about?"Namjoon asked while Taehyung and Jungkook ate popcorn while watching the whole thing.

The girls assisted Jeongyeon to the clinic while Jimin told the boys the whole story.

"She's unbelievable"Jin shook his head.

"I know" Jimin sighed.

"We should beat her" Jungkook suggested.

"Don't even think about that" Namjoon told him.

"But she's been bothering hyung" he pouted. Jimin ruffled his hair.

"It's alright" he smiled.

~Dismissal~

The seven boys were already walking on their way home.

"Go ahead. I left something at school" Yoongi said. He walked back to school and saw Jeongyeon running.
They didn't know Jeongyeon was catching up with them.

"Wait!" she yelled but they were busy talking.

"Jimin!" she called. He turned around and saw her. She ran to them.

"Hi" she bowed to them.

"How's your leg?" Hoseok asked.

"It's fine now"she replied.

"Noona, don't worry. We'll protect you" Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you"

"Is there anything you need?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhmm can I borrow Jimin for a while?" she requested.

"Sure" Jin replied.

"You can have him for the whole night if you want"Taehyung suggested and Jimin stepped on his foot making him groan.

She dragged Jimin into the convenience store.

"Did she do something to you again?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Come on. Pick anything you want" she offered.

"I already told you before you don't have to repay about the food. It was my treat" he chuckled.

"I know. I'm not repaying you right now. I'm doing this as a thank you" she smiled.

"For?"

"I didn't know you talked to her yesterday and for today"she replied.

"It was my fault this happened you" he said.

"No. It's hers because she's delusional" they both laughed. They got the food and started eating.

"Are you okay? You shouldn't have ran earlier, your knee must've still hurt"Jimin concerned.

"I'm fine but if I didn't run I wouldn't be able to catch up with you guys. By the way, I recorded what happened earlier" Jeongyeon stated.

"Really? How?" Jimin was amazed.

"After I texted you, I started recording. Here" Jeongyeon showed her phone to him.

"We should report this to the principal. What she did was too much"Jimin said.

"I'm scared and if you'll report it maybe it will make things worse" she uttered.

"Who'll report it then?"Jimin asked.

"I will" they heard a voice behind them.

A/N:
HI! I can't believe it reached 1k reads😭 Thank you so much and I hope you continue supporting this❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow because I'm busy due to school works :(((
Btw, who do you think will report it?