XXXIII.

Chapter 33: Hug

I

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

One minute, I was screaming and the next I  was being shaken up wildly by someone. The side of my head was pounding and my left arm felt sore.

"Open your fcking eyes boo! You can't die on me yet. The ship hasn't even reached the destination yet!" Ark's panicked voice greeted my ears.

I opened my eyes, the harsh lighting tempting me to close my eyes again."Ark? What happened?"

Ark had her hands around my shoulders and half of my body was mid-shake in the air. I frowned taking in the distressed look on her face.

I looked away from her, glancing at the room where were both in. It was familiar but I couldn't exactly remember how.

Jessica flipped a switch on at my question and the events from earlier came crashing into me. The party. Tequila shots. V passing out. Anni–SHIT.

My body jerked up in realization."Annie. S-She was stabbed and she fainted and I fainted! Is she okay? Where is she? Where am I? Shit. My head is pounding." I rambled, feeling the slight pound from earlier intensify.

What happened? Why did she get stabbed? Why the fricking knick knock did I faint? What if I got stabbed while I was unconscio—

Breathe, Jessica piped in. I bit my lip, taking a deep breath to try and calm myself down. Panicking would do no good and I might end up fainting again.

Told you I don't do well with pressure and surprises.

Ark stood up from her bent state, her arms falling swiftly to her side."Calm down Ellie, we're in one of V's guest room and Annie's safe. The knife didn't hit anything serious and Dr. Loop patched her wound up." She explained.

"Who's Dr. Loop?" I asked, craning my neck up slightly to meet her gaze.

"He's the private doctor that works for the gang. He checked on you earlier too, good thing you didn't bang your head pretty hard when you fainted on the streets." Ark said.

I remember Alec mentioning one time that they had their own private doctor for the gang because surely the hospital would ask questions.

"I see, so who found us? Wait, Valentino's okay right?" I pulled the blankets away from me and noticed I was changed into a loose shirt and boxers.

"V's okay and girl, it was Jayden and I who found you both." Ark shook her head gently at the memory.

I stood up from the bed, my legs feeling wobbly for a second."Really? Where's the pack of skittles?"

"They're downstairs and have been trying to find out who stabbed Annie for a few hours now." She answered."Connor arrived thirty minutes ago," Ark added in.

I nodded quietly and started to make my way towards the door but was stopped when Ark placed a hand on my arm,

She bit her lip."I have to warn you boo, Alec isn't in his best mood. He punched the car window earlier when he saw you unconscious and bloodied." Ark revealed, her eyes holding concern.