Spy Dating Head Canons

Him constantly freaking out over your safety. Which honestly surprised you at first.

You trying to get him to smoke and drink less,and it not working with smoking, but it does work with drinking!

You being scared of him cheating since he is somewhat a flirt. You are always worried he will lose interest in you, but he always reassured you that he won't.

Whenever you see him without his mask you play with his messed up hair,he was annoyed at first but started to enjoy it. You absolutely adore it when he takes his mask off around tou

You begging him to not wear his balaclava as much,and him actually listening and not wearing it when it's just you two.

Him literally buying you anything even if you joked about wanting it. "Won't having a pony made of diamonds be great?" He deadass bought you a pony made of diamonds,a living pony,you actually cried from laughing so hard. He adored buying you presents and gifts just to show how much he cares. You have had to explain to him that he doesn't need to buy stuff to prove his love but he chooses to anyway.

Falling asleep on his lap in the smoking room after a hard battle. You are always very clingy after battles because you are worried that one battle you both won't come home. So you guys enjoy your time together as much as you can.

You feeling comfort from the smell of cigarettes,and expensive cologne. Mainly fused together.

Him not being cuddly at first but as you got closer he broke out of his shell and now can't sleep without you in his arms. You absolutely adore this newfound cuddliness and enjoy seeing the softer side of him.

You getting ready to throw hands with Scout next time he calls him old.

Waking up alone in bed,but greeted by breakfast in bed that he made for you. This is rare though, as he enjoys sleeping in with you.

Him actually being a really good cook but mostly making his maids and butlers do the cooking.

You are the only person that he would not be angry or upset at for crying on or getting makeup on his suit.

Insane and extravagant dates,like basically honeymoon level dates just to show how much he loves you.

He enjoys taking you to parties and formal events so that you can enjoy them together.

*
A/N:This is my first head canon and it was so nice to write!!! I'm working on one for each merc.
Edited and Rewritten on: 3-8-2022