15 guns a blazing

"WE GO IN THERE, GUN'S A BLAZING, MAKE WARD CAMERON BEG FOR MERCY

   "WE GO IN THERE, GUN'S A BLAZING, MAKE WARD CAMERON BEG FOR MERCY. ABSCOND WITH AS MUCH GOLD AS POSSIBLE, AND VAMANOS, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE." JJ explained, putting bullets into the barrel of his gun. John B frantically drove to the airstrip, hopefully catching the Cameron's plane before it left for the Bahamas.

"Send that shit right down the Intracoastal." John B added, putting his arm on the back of the passenger seat where Talia was sat, listening to the plan.

"Wait for the weather,"

"And exit to Cuba." Pope explained. Fleeing the country with her friends was definitely not what she had planned to do at the beginning of this summer, but now, it seems like the only option. Besides, once they had the gold, the world would be their oyster.

"Nah, man, Xcalak, jewel of the Yucatan." JJ disagreed, "Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money." He said, cocking his gun, making a sharp sound.

"Let's do this shit." John B announced, glancing over to Talia, who smirked.

"Hell yeah. No way our is money going to the Bahamas without a fight." Talia said, and the rest of the group agreed. Not  much later, the group pulled up to the fence surrounding the tarmac. They ran up to it, placing their hands on the chain link.

"What's the plan? Broad strokes." Kiara asked, running up to meet the boys.

"I don't think we got that far." Talia responded, her eyes not leaving the large plane, sitting idly on the ground.

"They're loading up the gold." Pope said, looking through his binoculars. John B ripped them from his grip and looked through them, hearing a slight honk from a new car.

"There's Ward." He announced, Talia taking the binoculars from him to look through them herself. She adjusted them and saw Ward get out of a car and talk to an employee. She was about to pull away when she saw another person jump out of the car.

"Oh god, Sarah's with him." Talia said, and the rest of her friends groaned. She pulled away for a second to look at her friends, worry and disappointment washing all over their faces. She pulled them back to her face, seeing ward forcibly dragging Sarah onto the plane, hearing her small yells from far away.

"He's hurting her! Guys, we gotta do something now, they're about to leave." She explained, as her friends asked confused questions. John B grunted and ran off back to the van, Talia pulling the binoculars from her face to call after him.

"Where the hell are you going?" She called after him, handing the binoculars to JJ so he could watch. They watched as he started the van, a determined look in his eye. Pope, Talia, JJ, and Kiara ran towards the car, shouting for him to stop. He drove the van straight towards them, heading for the fence.

"Hey, dude, stop!"

"Don't be a hero, John B!" They all yelled as he drove through the fence, a loud sound erupting from the metal on metal collision. The group stumbled backwards, not wanting to get hit with the debris.