ch.5

Tam's pov

Today, I was forced to meet Biana. I groaned. Linh Clearly knows that I hate Biana. After Fitz and our wedding, I just can't trust her. Even though her memory has been wiped or erased. She could be lying.

At Atlantis, Biana was waiting for me. She had this smile on her face. What was so fun? Irritated, I went over.

"What are you smiling about?" That came out harsher than I imagined. That was good.

"Umm.....nothing.." Biana's smile quickly dissapeared.

"Linh said we had to talk."

"Yeah...." She bit her bottem lip.

"...."

Biana cleared her throat." Ummm.....Tam-"

"We have nothing to talk about. I'll go back to my home. You go back to yours." I cut in. After all those things she did, Biana deserved hatred.

"I remember." Biana said quietly.

I was frustrated." Remember what." I said at her. A few heads turned our way. I must've speaking too loudly.

Biana frowned. "I remember the day we were here. This is the place you said you liked me."

I looked around. This was the place when I said I liked her and proposed to her. Bad memories." I don't care." Just being here made me think of the bad memories. Of Biana.

"I-just wanted to let you know. You're mad at me, aren't you?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" My voice was rising up and I knew I had to stop. " You ditched me during our wedding and ran off to the neverseen! No one trusts you Biana! Not after-not after what you did to......" My voice trembled. I bit my lip and stared at the sky.

Biana flinched."I did what? To who?"

"I can't tell you."

"What did I do?" Biana pleaded.

"I can't tell you! It-it might break you"

Biana took a step back."L-look, Tam, I know you're hurting and all but as I said, I can't remember. So someone's got to tell me one day."

"Yeah right. And I'm not gonna be the one to tell you that." This girl was
unbelievable.

She sighed. I sighed too.

The teal eyed girl took a deep breath." Tam, I'm really really sorry. And I know that's not enough for you but......." She released the breath she was holding. "But....I hope you can take some time and forgive me. I'm really sorry."

I closed my eyes and counted to ten. One.....two....three......
It helped me calm down a little."It might take some time."

The same twinkle in her teal eyes returned."Thanks"And with that, I light leaped back to my house. Linh was out at Wylie's. She and Wylie was dating and I approved it. Wylie is a great guy and I am happy for Linh. I just wished Biana and I could have that same happiness. But I liked Glimmer now.

Dun Dun Dun!!!! Tam likes Glimmer now!!! Don't get the wrong idea and leave. This is a Tiana fanfic. Or it might not be......(evil smile)