||Foreword||

This is Us, Forever

This is Us, Forever. 

Werewolf AU

BTS x Reader

.....

"I can't believe this?!" I shout in disbelief, throwing my hands in the air.

"Which part?" Jin questions nonchalantly, "Him caring out with his threat to kill us or carrying out his plan to attack our pack and everyone we love?!"

I knew he was being sarcastic, but it still stung. Sweet and kind Jin who never raised his voice at me, I screwed up really bad.

"Your hair is so soft..." Tae says absentmindedly, his fingers playing with my messy hair.

"What?!" I shout, amazed at him once again, "Focus! We're in the middle of a battle and you're talking about my HAIR right now, seriously?!"

"You can't really blame him. He's been like this since you two meet." Hoseok offers, leaning casually against a nearby wall, failing to conceal his jealousy.

"Why does he get all the cuddles and attention, Y/n?" Jimin pouts folding his arms across his chest. "Not this again" I groan, facepalming in despair.

"Not to break up this heartwarming moment, but we've got other things to handle, Alpha," Hyunjin interjects, jerking his thumb towards the gory battlefield.

"Okay, everybody gets a kiss and a hug, then you go out and battle with the other, understood?" I ask quizzically, eyeing everyone one by one. they each nod enthusiastically and line up.

I lean into peck the last one of them and notice that it's Hyunjin, goofing around. "Not for you. you idiot!" I say, smacking him on the back of his head. His head down, pouting, as he walks off, dejected.

God, this is gonna be a long day, I thought, as I raise my sword, resting it on my shoulder. Taking a breathe, and charging into battle. Fighting for my people. And even if I didn't want to admit it, fighting for my love, for my boys.

.....

WARNING: This story will contain sexual content, soulmates, strong language, and violence.

WARNING: This story main contains other Kpop groups, such as TXT, Got7, Red Velvet, BLACKPINK, BTS, Twice, and one or two Stray Kids members.

If you're not comfortable with these things, do not read.

.....