99

The three hunters (plus Emily) had arrived at the alphas house now. Dean had shut off the car.

"That's it." Emily said. "That's where he is."

Jessica stared at the large house.

"Well, we may be screwed." Jessica thought.

"That's where he also took me." Emily stared at the house as well.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

Emily nodded her head. Then she looked towards Sam and Dean.

"What now?"

"We'll get you some place safe." Dean assured. "Circle back and Ginsu these leeches." Dean turned the car back on and drove down the road.

~<•>~

"Alright, here we go." Dean grabbed his duffel bag and walked towards his brother.

"10 CCs of vamptonite." He handed a syringe to his brother.

"What?" Sam looked at Dean confused.

"It's a thing."

Sam chuckled and placed his bag over his shoulder.

"Okay, Jess," Dean looked at his wife. "You stay here. Watch the girl. Keep her safe."

Jessica nodded her head. Then, she walked over to Dean and grabbed his arm.

"Please come back to me in one piece." She whispered.

Dean smirked at the girl. "Don't I always?"

Jessica gave him a flat look. The man dropped his smirk and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I will. I promise." Dean leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss onto Jessica's lips. "You be safe as well."

Jessica nodded her head. "I will."

~<•>~

Meanwhile at Dick Roman Enterprises...

"Ah Kevin," Dick smiled at the kid as he typed away on the computer. "Are you finished yet? You must be done." He pushed down on the chair Kevin was sitting in so that he tilted back a bit.

Kevin nodded his head vigorously. "Yes."

"Good."

"Now let my mom go..." Kevin gulped down his fear. "Please."

Dick snapped his fingers to one of his henchmen. "Let her go, but stress to her about keeping this a secret."

The man nodded his head and disappeared.

"You'll keep your promise as well?" Kevin looked up at Dick as he slowly pointed towards the letter to Princeton.

Dick looked at Kevin in thought. Then, an evil smile spread across his lips.

"Actually Kev, I'm gonna need to keep you here for a little while longer."

"What?!" Kevin exclaimed. "You promised—"

"I know, Kev, but..." Dick leaned down towards Kevin's face. "I need more leverage then some silly word of god."