20

"Stupid Jisoo."

"Stupid Chaeyoung."

"Why are we even friends..."

Jennie cusses as she furiously washes her hands and gradually slaps her cheeks with the wetness of them to wipe away the arresting blush, if it was possible that is.

The washroom was empty, thankfully, that the fuming cat was able to release some of her tensions by blabbering hates nonstop.

It's not that she hates them for embarrassing her (though her cussing just now tells otherwise) she was actually mad at herself for hiding.

Yep, you said it, folks.

Without a doubt (excluding those exaggerated denials)

Jennie likes Lisa.

Until her pride had decided to interrupt and told her to stay stiff.

But who could blame her anyway? It's been quite a while since Jennie caught feelings for someone. The last time she had a crush on someone was with their Student Council's assistant.

How can she trust her instinct once more?

But this is Lisa we're talking about. It confuses Jennie how could someone as smart as herself, caught feelings with someone so.... so vulnerable and air-headed, not to mention has almost negative knowledge about the human realm if you include all the lessons she had been taught before.

Her rapid slaps become slow, turning into weak taps.

Maybe she shouldn't do that, denying and all. If the bear could understand feelings, she'd probably get hurt by her actions just now and Jennie doesn't want the same mistake to happen.

Yes, yes, she nods to herself.

"I should I should bring Lisa out and spend times with only her..." she nods once more.

Lisa could take it slow, fine by her, she's 100% sure she could trust the bear.

They initially planned on hanging out that day to catch up with some stuff, if Chaeyoung and Jisoo wants tease her, then be it.

Jennie inwardly smiles of her positive thoughts.

Maybe a washroom break was worth it after all.

Maybe a washroom break was a bad idea after all.

Because the next thing she saw after exiting the room was Jisoo, seated ALONE, savouring her own ice cream.

Jennie rushes to her in a speed of light causing the latter to almost choke on her ice cream along the silver spoon.

"What the fuck?!" luckily she managed to avoid what might be the most tragic cause of a death.

"Where the hell are they??!" Jennie bombs the latter, not caring if she was close to seeing the Grim just now. "Well?!"

"I WAS DYING HOW COULD Y- Ugh nevermind! Chae said she wants to catch up with Lisa more, so she pulled the bear out, like.. on a date or something? I dunno." The satan's spawn shrugs, just then Jennie's phone vibrates and she slides it, a message from Chaeyoung.

"Aye! I went out and baby bear is with me, hope you dont mind ;) and sorry I didn't ask first bcs i know you'll prolly say no lolololol thanks."

"PARK FUCKING CHAEYOUNG!" Jennie practically yells, it's a good thing that they're the only ones left at the building, except for the new cashier that they've never seen before.