The Fitting

Averys POV

It had been a few hour since breakfast and now I was just trying to make myself busy while waiting for the people to come to the house to fit me for a dress. These dresses were for the wedding and engagement party.
I decided to ride my horse for a bit and just lay out by the pool. While relaxing by the pool I notice Steven has returned home. I knew that meant he was  getting fitted for his suit which meant soon enough it was time for me to get my dress fitting.
I decided to head back to my room and put on a silk robe so it was easier to change into the dresses. I just say in my room waiting for the time. While waiting, I realized Fallon was supposed to be here to get fitted also. Something is definitely going on with her, but I'm not sure what it is.
____________________________________
Fallons POV

Fallon- Okay Michale that's enough
Culhane- I could go for longer
he says kissing her neck.
Fallon- As much as I would love to, I have a dress fitting to get to and i'm pretty sure Avery is suspicious of us.
Culhane- Why would you think that?
Fallon- Maybe because she overheard me talking to you and i referred to you as Michael.
Culhane- I see. Well i'll let you go, but i'll be here if you need me.
he winks at her.
Fallon checks her phone to see what time it is. It was 4:30, crap her fitting was at 4.
Fallon- You've got to be kidding me
Culhane- What's wrong
Fallon- I'm late for my dress fitting. it was 30 minutes ago.
She says this all while scrambling to get dressed. She quickly runs back to her house and towards the guest room where the fitting is taking place.
____________________________________
Averys POV

I just had finished getting fitted for my dress for the engagement party. I then got fitted for my dress for the wedding, since Fallon hasn't shown up. In the middle of my fitting I notice Fallon run into the room.
Fallon- Sorry I'm late
The people here fitting us just nodded there heads at her
Avery- Why were you late?
Fallon- I lost track of time that's all.
Avery- What were you doing?
Fallon- nothing I was just doing some business
Avery- Are you sure? Because your dress says you were sleeping with someone?
Fallon- It does not.
Avery- Fallon, your dress is wrinkled.
Fallon- Oh shut up and mind your own business.
Avery- Whatever. Since you were late i finished both my fittings so i'll leave you alone since that's what you want.
I said this and stormed out of the room. No one ever wants me around. They all try to push me out of their lives, especially Fallon. One day they're gonna push too much and then I'll be gone.
____________________________________
Stevens POV

I had finished my fitting and decided maybe I should call Sam. I called him up.

Bold= Sammy Jo
Italics= Steven

Hey you called?
I just have a question for you.
Okay what is it?
I have these two events coming up and I kinda need a date for them.
If you're asking me to be your date then of course I will.
Really?
Yes really, now text me when, where, and what I should wear.
Okay. Bye.
Adios

That wasn't so bad. Maybe something good will come out of com if back home. I mean I know I left because i was upset with my father, but now I might be happy again. Now that Sams gonna come as my date, I'm okay with this marriage. Let's see what happens next.