Chapter 32

Lisa's POV

I'm now going to be a second year college soon here in Thailand. Every night, I think about him. There's no time I didn't think about Jungkook.

"Lisa honey!!" my mom shouted and I quickly stand up from my bed and run towards her. "Why?! Is there a fire?" I asked worriedly as I run downstairs.

I didn't hate my parents because they make me finished my college here in Thailand. I don't have the right to. They gave me everything I want and it's time for me to obey.

"Honey! You said you want to be an idol right? There an audition of YG Entertainment tomorrow! You should go!" my mom exclaimed in joy and I sighed.

"I thought there's an emergency" I mumbled and she gave me a postcard. "This is it Lisa! You should go" she said and I just smiled.

"I'll try mom" I replied and she clap her hands in excitement.

-

My mom came to support me because my dad has something to do. He's a busy person but I know he's rooting for me.

"Lalisa Manoban" a crew stated my name and that's the time I stand up and walk infront of the judges.

"Hi, I'm Lalisa Manoban" I said in Korean and they are all amazed. "Do you know how to speak the language (of Korea)?" one of the judges asked.

"Yes, I came to study in Korea in a short period of time" I answered and they nodded. I gave them the requirements that they are looking for.

"Lalisa Manoban, 18 years old. You know how to sing, rap and dance. What's your speciality among this tree?" one of the judges asked again.

"It's dancing" I replied and they nod. "Music cue!" the judges shouted and I start to dance to a random music. Thankfully, the beat is easy to make a dance steps.

Once I'm done, I'm breathing hard because I gave it my all. "Thank you Lalisa, we will just call you" I bowed at them and walk towards my mom.

"You did great!" my mom said with a proudly smile. "Thanks mom" I replied and she gave me a towel and a water as we walk out.

-

Kringgg~

I heard our telephone rings as I'm resting here at the living room. My mom answered it.

"Hello?" I heard my mom said.

"Oh really?! That's a great news!" I heard my mom exclaimed so I averted my attention to her.

"Thank you so much!" she replied and ended the call.