Chapter 33

Jungkook's POV

It has been years since Lisa left me. I don't have any information about her since then.

"Blackpink in your area~" I heard Tae hyung shouted from his room. Blackpink is going to post their debut dance practice later.

How did I know? Because of my hyungs.

"It's now out guys!" Jin hyung yelled from the living room and we all sat down on the couch to support the girls. We are still friends and the three are now added on the squad.

It's Namjoon hyung, Suga hyung, and J-Hope hyung. They met the girls so many times because of the three and we've became so close.

"Play it!" Jimin hyung exclaimed and Jin hyung play it. "Who's the blonde hair?" Namjoon hyung asked. The blonde hair has so much groove and swag.

"Oh, the blonde hair is no joke" J-Hope hyung commented as we are focusing on the video.

Once it's done, I'm really curious who is the girl with a blonde hair. "Oh, YG posted something" Tae hyung stated and I sat down beside him to see it too.

"Look at that? That's my Nini!" he boasted out and I just gave him my bored look. "Yeah whatever" I replied and he continue scrolling.

I was froze on my spot when I saw the picture of her. "Oh!! It's Lisa!! Hyung!" Tae hyung exclaimed and they all look at it.

"You're right! She became more matured!" I heard Jin hyung said. "Who's Lisa?" Suga hyung asked and the three of them looked at me.

"She is Jungkook's first love" Jimin hyung replied. "Oh really? It means you know her for a long time now?" J-Hope hyung asked and we nodded.

"How come we didn't met her before?" Suga hyung asked again and I just sighed. "Because she left me. We are in a relationship before, but she left." I answered.

"Did you two broke up?" Namjoon hyung asked and I just shooked my head. "Then are you in a relationship?" J-Hope hyung asked and I just shooked my head again in response.

"Did she say she doesn't love you anymore?" Suga hyung asked. "No, she just said that she will come back. But, I'm still upset for leaving me. How many times I pleaded I even kneel down infront of her but she still left." I replied they just nodded.

She really came back. But, is it because of me?

Me and Jimin hyung are here at the building where we are going to practice individually. Jimin hyung will be collaborating with some idol dancers and me, I'm going to be an MC.

-

They just explained to me of what to do on the show and that makes me bored the whole explanation.