Two Kingdoms

Within the continent of Acrean, there was a kingdom called Czarina. This land was known for its astounding exultation, and the people of it were joyous. It had the divine blessing and protection of the god, Acordius.

But as all things, the good came to an abrupt end. The god without warning split into two fragments, and the the kingdom fell into chaos.

The people of Czarina split into two nations. One of tranquility, one of war.

The kingdoms created a pact, and the divided continent had a sense of peace.

The nations followed the qualities of their fragmented god. Zealorus was a kingdom of tranquility, much like the tender-hearted qualities of their god, Aerys. It was ruled by a great King by the name of Onkarden. The kingdom was void of war, but issues remained. The people were happy, but did not feel protected.

The kingdom of war, Vaequiles, was full of harshness, much like their god, Vaeryn. They turned their hearts from kindness and free will and dedicated their lives to strengthening their land. The nation became a powerful empire with corruption of power.

The gods were forgotten over time, believed to be myths of the land.

There was also a prophecy. A prophecy of a ruler, one that would reunite both kingdoms,

A ruler that would have people of both kingdoms rejoice in his presence.