✿17 ✿

The end of the school day approaches, you and all your friends are out by the flagpole where you usually are. Inosuke and Aoi are knowhere to be seen they must have left for their "date" already.

You're just praying Genya forgot about your date your supposed to go on, so you cling onto your remaining friends.

"Why are you so nervous (y/n)?" Tanjiro says.

"Nervous? Haha.. really? I look nervous? I'm not nervous!!" You say.

Ah shit you see Genya coming and a shiver runs down your spine, and you slowly hide behind Kanao even though you're aware he can still see you.

"(Y/n)! There you are silly goose, let's go!" Genya says grabbing your hand and yanking you from your friends not even giving you a chance to say bye.

"I- Uh... where are we going to exactly..?" You question.

"Just walk and talk, let's catch up it's been months since I've talked with you anything happen out of the ordinary?" Genya asks.

"No, everything's been normal." You say flatly.

"I see, hows your family?" He grins.

"Fine." You say.

"How's school."

"Fine."

"How's you're friends."

"Fine."

"God damn it (y/n) I'm not a bad guy here I just wanna talk with my girlfriend!" Genya yells.

"I don't know any topics to bring up." You say.

"Wow, maybe you'll trust me more and open up to me if i treat you to something, come on how bout we get some dessert at a cafe or something." He says through gritted teeth.

You roll your eyes and nod.

"Whatever." You say.

You both eventually find a cafe to sit down at and you just say you aren't hungry, which pisses him off so he buys something for you whether you like it or not.

You refuse to eat it throughout the time at the cafe, he tried starting a conversation and you just ignore his ranting the whole time, and look at your phone.

Finally when you decide to leave the cafe he grabs your wrist firmly and walks somewhere.

"Where are we going?" You say.

He's silent.

"Genya, where are you taking me?" You say anxiously.

He turns the corner and goes into an empty alleyway, oh no this already doesn't look pleasant. You get a scarce shiver down your spine.

He grabs you by the shoulders and glares at you.

"Why won't you talk to me?!" He yells.

"I don't want to be with you! Enough with the games!" You yell back at him.

"GOD DAMN IT (Y/N) YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT!!" Genya says.

"yeah, neither can you." You hiss and stomp on his foot.

He let's out a sharp groan of pain, and you escape his grasp and speed walk away.

'Hooooly shit I cant believe I just did that, fuck why did I do that I'm scared I have to go now.' You think.

Before you exist the alley Genya grabs your arm and pulls you back, slamming you against the brick wall. You stare at his angry face and shiver in fear.