chapter two

"MAM IS THIS DRESS OKAY" my manager's voice raised a little as I was busy with my ocean of thought.

I was swinging in between million's of "maybes." "Hmm, it's alright" I said in a low key voice staring at my reflection in the mirror.

"Is something wrong with you Y/N." My manager cum unnie figured out, "hmm." I nodded fidgeting my fingers.

"Is something wrong with Jungkook," she knows that Jungkook is my only family, and anything wrong with him, I can't bear that.

"I think he is cheating on me" I shutter at the last word, looking into her eyes, I let go all the tears that were resting on the rim of my waterline.

"Shhhh...y/n.. don't you trust Jungkook, you both know each other since 15 years, he won't ever do that with you, he loves you and only you." she comforted me while patting my back.

"Unnie but,-" she kept her finger on my lips, "go and talk to him, look into his eyes and ask him, he can't lie to you, you both are soulmates, his eyes will tell you the story, now go and meet him." she wiped my tears and gave me a big smile, "smile baby." She poked my cheeks as I chuckled.

"I think I should go and see him once, of course he can't lie in front of me, maybe I am just overthinking." I calmed down, repeating these words as I drove towards his office.

I entered his office, since everyone knows me, no one dared to stop me. I stormed into his cabin in excitement as we hadn't had a conversation since yesterday, but he was not there, "Jennie..." I rasped.

"What's wrong?" Jennie howled as she gave me a "wtf" look and scanned me from head to toe. "Is this the way you talk here, I must tell jungkook to take care of this." I smirked at her face hiding my tears and sat on JUNGKOOK's chair, "now tell me the details of jungkook." I ordered her looking at some paperwork nearby.

I knew nothing about these works but as much I know that they can't refuse me as many of his shares are under my name.

"I don't know mam", she said slightly bowing . "Hmm.." *should I ask her why was jungkook drunk yesterday* a wild thought popped into my head, *it's not a good idea to share our private matter with her* "you can leave" I gave her a half shoulder shrug and she left.

Taking a close look into his cabin, I figured out a shining object at the corner of the desk, as my figure moved closer to it, my heart shuttered and there was a falling, spinning down feeling.

"He can't do this." The ring that was supposed to be in his finger was there on the table, I am not that stubborn to be upset that he is not wearing our wedding ring but this was the ring my mom bought for him, he should respect at least my mom's feeling, who treated him like son after the death of his mother.

He can very well understand the value of the ring, but why?? " All the things happening are just indicating one thing." I sighed and scampered towards my car.

Now I was struggling with even more unanswered questions, I need an explanation for all these, is this my misunderstanding or is it a fucking reality.

The car was zooming in its maximum speed, my state of indifference was driving me crazy, the lights changed before I could cross.

"Fuck.." and my gaze shifted to the other car, "jungkook and a girl." Sitting in a cafe having coffee, Jungkook used to be so workaholic, now he is having fun with someone during his work time.

"That's it, it's enough. I never thought my husband could be a fuckboy. For god sake."

The whole world seemed to be moving in slow motion, I was driving in a dream world, a horrific nightmarish dream world.

The dream which was crushing me, my present and past. The world of mine which had space for only him, was making me regret every second of it.

5 hours later.

Authors POV

"One more glass", you hiccuped as you drank the 12th glass, it's already 10:00 PM, but you were up in the bar completely wasted trying to swallow your pain with the bitter liquor.

"Here it is.." "th-a-nk y-ou" you gruped the entire glass in one go. "Hey Y/N don't drink," you heard a familiar voice, the black leather jacket, and the shining ring, looking the other direction, you blinked with feigned innocence, and let a chuckle..

"I know you will come back to me" you gave a bug eye as you dropped your weight into his body, "You are only mine, jung-k-o-ok." and then you smashed your lips on his soft lips.

"You are mine " you said in between the heated kiss, his steps guiding you, while you hung on his neck, the liquor dozing your brain, and the inner pleasure making this moment to end up with intimacy.