7 : Eomma Tzu's birthday (Pt.1)

~~~~Before we start the chapter~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL, SAVAGE, TALL, ADORABLE MAKNAE CHOU TZUYU
More written in my insta :
@twice_all_in_onces
Our baby maknae is officially 21 now *sobbing noises*
BUT HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY🍭💖SPEND YOUR SPECIAL DAY WELL😉
——————————————————————
  'Y/N! Do you want to prepare a surprise for Eomma Tzuyu?' Momo asked, waking the sound asleep next to her.

  Y/N simply turned to face her mom, showing her she's awake, but still too tired to answer her.

  'It's Eomma Tzuyu's birthday today!' Momo whispered into Y/N's ear.

  Y/N suddenly shot up straight at the realisation.

  'It's Eomma's birthday today! I need to find Eomma!' She shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear.

  'Shhhh we don't want Eomma Tzuyu to wake up.' Momo said, placing a hand over her daughter's mouth and using the other hand to pull her back.

  'But it's Eomma's birthday!'

  'It's only seven o'clock. We're going to give Eomma a surprise.' Momo explained.

  Dahyun then came in the room and fixed her makeup while listening to Momo and her daughter's conversation.

  'What are we going to do?' Y/N tilted her head while looking at her mom, waiting for a detailed answer.

  'Mina Eomma and Sana Eomma have already gone out, they're heading to the mall to buy a birthday cake for Eomma Tzu.'

  Y/N nodded, looking forward to what else her mom has to say.

'And then Chaeyoung Eomma. She is still in her room, making sure Tzuyu Eomma doesn't wake up until we're all ready. Then Jihyo Eomma, Dahyun Eomma, you and me are going to decorate the living room.'

  'What are we going to use to decorate?'

  'We have lots of decorations in Nayeon Eomma's closet. There's two boxes there.'

  'And is Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie going to cook?' Dahyun turned around and asked Momo. Momo nodded.

  'So do you want to decorate now?' Momo asked her daughter.

  'Yes but can I stay in this? I don't want to change.' Y/N put on her puppy eyes to try to beg her mom.

  'Why? Are they very comfortable?? Hm?'

  Y/N simply nodded and stretched out her arms to let her Momo Eomma carry her.

  Momo took her to the living room, where Boo was having his breakfast.

  'Boo!!!!!' Y/N shouted, and ran to the dog, but unfortunately, the dog was busy eating, so when Y/N ran to him, he bit her hand, leaving a red mark there.

  Y/N ended up sitting on the floor, crying.

  'Y/N! Are you ok?' Momo asked her daughter, rushing over to her and checking her hand.

  'Boo! Why did you bite Y/N?' Momo scolded her dog, but not as harsh.

  Y/N was still crying hard.

  'Let's go wash your hands.' Momo said, picking Y/N up once more and going into the washroom to rinse her red hand with cold water.

  'Better?'

  Y/N shook her head.

  'I'll go get some ice for you.' They went to the kitchen, filling the pack with ice, and Momo pressed it softly onto her daughter's hands.

  'We'll leave it here for a while ok?' Momo gently comforted her daughter, while wiping her tears on her small face.

  'What happened?' Jeongyeon, who just came into the kitchen, about to start cooking, asked.

  'Boo bit her.' Momo pouted, putting her dear daughter.

  'Aigoo.' Jeongyeon simply shook her head and prepared the ingredients.

  'Let's go wake Jihyo Eomma up.'

They got in Jihyo's room, which she supposedly shares with Nayeon, Sana and Mina.

  'Y/N!' Nayeon stood up from her bed and ran to her daughter, giving her kisses all over the face.

  'Good morning my baby.' Nayeon cooed.

  'Good morning Eomma!' Y/N replied, along with a giggle.

  Nayeon seemed to be Y/N's favourite Eomma. She loves the kid all her heart and her daughter knows it.

  'I'll go cook now. Bye baby.' Nayeon said, giving her one more kiss on the cheek then running up.

  'OMO I'm jealous.' Momo joked, then put
Y/N down to let her go to Jihyo, waking her up.

  'Eomma! Wake up!' Y/N shouted next to Jihyo's ear.

  Jihyo was shocked, but she could easily know it's her daughter, obviously.

  'But Eomma is sleeping.' Jihyo groaned, pulling her daughter into a tight hug, while trying to sleep.

  'But Momo Eomma told me to wake you up! It's Eomma Tzuyu's birthday and we can decowate the place.'

  'Dae then I'll wake up.' Jihyo sat up while holding Y/N in her arms.

  'Y/N's powers for being a cute kid.' Momo snickered at the side.

  'Momo can you please help me get the two boxes in the closet out?' Jihyo requested.

  'Miss leader, please do it yourself. Why don't I help you take Y/N?' Momo simply replied, causing Dahyun, who just followed them into the room to laugh.

  'I'll do it Jihyo unnie.'

  'Thank you Dahyun-ah!!!!'

  'Then I'll help Dahyunnie.' Momo sighed.

  Jihyo got up and took Y/N with her. They went to the living room and sat on the couch, while Jihyo scanned the living room and dining room, thinking of places to decorate.

  'Y/N eat your breakfast first.' Jeongyeon said, coming out with a bowl of congee.

  Y/N suddenly became hungry from the smell of the food her mom made, so she ran over to the dining table, again, waiting for someone to help her on the chair.

  Jeongyeon checked on Y/N's hand once more before feeding her.

  'Does it still hurt?'

  Y/N shook her head, while waiting for Jeongyeon to feed her the congee.

  'What will Eomma cook for lunch?' Y/N asked her mom in the middle of sips of the congee.

  'We'll make lots and lots of food, enough for our baby Y/N to be full.' Jeongyeon said, in an aegyo way.

  Y/N giggles happily, and went on eating the congee her mom fed her.

  'Jihyo ah!'

  'Yes Jeongyeon?'

  'Y/N is done eating. Brush her teeth first.'

  'Yes, Ma'am. Y/N! Let's go brush your teeth then we can decorate the dorm ok?'

  'Don't ma'am me!' Jeongyeon whined, then heading back in the kitchen.

  Y/N nodded and followed her Jihyo Eomma to the bathroom.

  Brushing her teeth wasn't hard for Jihyo, as she had ways to make her daughter stay still and calm.

  'Let's go decorate!' Jihyo exclaimed, taking her daughter to the living room, where Dahyun and Momo were looking for birthday party decorations in the boxes.