Save Him

"MURDERER!!!" Y/n is shocked by that person outside.

"W-Wait I can explain-" The person runs away and screams.

"Shit!" Y/n runs to get him.

Y/n chases the witness to explain to him but unfortunately, he arrives at the meeting room and delivers the news.

"Guys!!! There's a murderer in this building!" They all gasp.

As soon as Y/n enters the room, the witness points at him.

"It's him! He killed Sejeong!" They all avert their attention to Y/n.

"N-No! It's not me!"

"You... You killed Sejeong?!" Rajoon said. He goes to him and grabs his collar. He pins him to the wall.

"YOU FUCKING MANIAC!!! YOU FUCKING KILLER ASSHOLE!!!" He pushes him to the ground.

"It's not me! I swear to God I didn't kill her!"

"Where... is she..." He clenches his fists in anger.

"C-Clothes room..." He barges out of the meeting room and is followed by other people inside the meeting room.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They all arrived at the scene and saw Sejeong's corpse inside the room. Rajoon held her head and cried.

"S-Sejeong-ah... SEJEONG-AH!!!" Y/n arrived and everyone glared at him.

Rajoon saw him and immediately charged at him. He punched his face a few times and stopped.

"No... I want this motherfucker to rot in jail... Someone call the police!!"

Someone observed the scene from afar and then ran away.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Girls!!!"

"Aish Yuri-ya. Why are you dragging us out here?" Yena said.

"Y-Y/n..."

"What's wrong with him?" Eunbi asked.

"He... He was accused..."

"Accused? Accused of what?" Hitomi asked.

"M-Mur... Murder...." All of their eyes widened and they gasped in shock.

"Where is he now?" Nako asked. Then they heard sirens and saw a few police cars.

"Oh no... Let's go to Y/n now!" Sakura said and they all ran to meet him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Here's the freaking killer!" Rajoon and his friends bring the bruised Y/n to the police.

"The corpse is in the clothes room. Woohyun, guide them." Rajoon ordered his friend to guide the police to the crime scene.

"It's not me!! How many times should I freaking say it?!" Y/n still tried to defend himself.

"No killer would confess they killed someone. I caught you, you asshole. Please put him inside."

"No- NO!! I'm not guilty!!!" The police put him inside the police car.

"Y/N!!!" The girls arrived.

"Who are they?"

"Don't mind them. They're this hospital's patients."