Disclaimer

Disclaimer

**

Important note

I'll make this clear before you start reading any further. I don't want this book to be copied in any way possible. This book is mine and if you try to steal it or copy it, there will be consequences as legal action would be taken. If you were find this book anywhere else it's not suppose to be, please let me know so I can take it down. Writing a story takes a lot of efforts and imagination. So stealing others works is wrong as their efforts go in vain. Write your own story and enjoy when you read other's book. It's kind request to everyone.

 As for people who like to make comments which are not good, I'll make this clear that if you don't like this book, don't read, rather then making bad comments.

All the characters are of my story, none taken from anywhere. This is my story, so it means my characters. I'll make any plots and add any place. I'll make this clear that this is a fiction. I wrote the story with my imagination, my imagination. Just wanted to clear it. If the name in the story is similar to any of the real life or any incident, than its pure coincidence. Everything is made up, so I'm sorry if anything seems offensive. It's related to nothing. It's a fiction, I hope you like.

Sorry if you guys feel offended. I didn't want to sound rude, but this is also important. I hope you understand. And thanks for all the reads.

One more thing, recently I've read a lot of complains from the other authors that their books are being stolen and posted elsewhere and being profited from it. Here, I want to ask for your help that if, in case, you find my books on any other platform than on Wattpad, please let me know. As of now, I have published books only on Wattpad so if you are reading it elsewhere than it means it has been copied.

Just keep a watch out.

Completed Books

1. Cupid's Arrow✓
2. The Three Tier✓

Series in order:

1. The Head Girl ✓
2. William Wilson ✓
3. Enchanted Us ✓
4. Trip Reunited (on going)

The books in the Wilson series can be read as stand alone too.

Now that everything is been said. Continue reading. Don't forget to vote and support. ;)