4.4 Lou Ghiel

Lou Ghiel gave the man one last cold glare before walking in the direction of his run away Guardian.

"Wait!! I'm not done talking to you! Lou Ghiel your only a villain in my story! One day I'll bring you down on your knees to bow down to me." Chegan glared back at Lou Ghiel.

"Crazy." With one last word, Lou Ghiel's figure finally gone in the deep of the forest.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Onyx kneeled down at the edge of the lake, looking at his finally humanoid figure.

"What the hell is this fluffy ears and tail??" Onyx frowned."and it's ten years late?? Is there any problem with my body?"

He stand up and slowly take off his clothed to take a deep in the lake. He still need to calm down the heat in his body.

"Late humanoid body, some strange body heat........Im really gonna kick sora's ass!"

Onyx swim in the middle of the lake, suddenly hearing a noise he dive down and waited for his visitor.

A young man came out of the trees, looking for the traces of his Guardian.

"Onyx?"

Onyx revealed his head, glaring at the young man in front of him.

"Why are you here? I said to leave me alone for a moment."

The you man or Lou Ghiel gently sigh at his moody Guardian, a helpless smile hung in the corner of his lips.

"I'm worried. Why are suddenly acting weird like that? And you finally took your humanoid form! That's a good news!" Lou Ghiel said with worry and happiness etched in his face.

Onyx walk out of the lake, naked. He smirked, fully displaying his naked body in front of the young man. Lou Ghiel stand stiff, his gaze roaming the fully grown humanoid form of his Guardian, his gaze lingering at the thing in middle of his long legs, blush slowly creep to his whole body.

"What? Mesmerized at my body?" He brushed back his hair with arm akimbo.

Feeling a little playful because the heat in his body not fully calm down, onyx decided to tease him a little.

*hahahaha suffer with me!*

"Hey? Say something?" Onyx lifted his chin, with a playful smile he flick his forehead, quite hard at that.

"Ah! Why did you do that?" With a start, Lou Ghiel held his red forehead. His gaze finally fell at Onyx enlarge face.

"Hmmp! Your just standing there like an idiot!" Onyx dried his body with magic and pick up his clothes to dress up, not even bothering to hide somewhere to dress.

*why bother? The man saw, touch, lic- ahem....im just too lazy to care about his perverted gaze*

"What happened to you earlier??" Lou Ghiel asked with a frown in his face. He's really acting weird a little while ago.

"That....maybe because my body is ready to transform that's why I feel a little unwell and a bit agitated."Onyx shrugged his shoulder.

"Are you ok now?"

"Yep! Let's go home! Your mother is probably worrying her pretty head right now"

-----

A beautiful middle age woman stood in front of a humble wooden house, her arms akimbo, her eyes questioning her son about the man beside him, and the reason why he came home very very late.

"That....Mom this is my Guardian, He already transform into his humanoid form." Lou Ghiel sheepishly answered the silent question of his mother. "And a little trouble came in this way so....Onyx helped someone to solve it."

Charm quirks her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh?!! Onyx?"

"Yeah? I finally transform." Onyx hugged the surprise woman.

"Yeah?? You finally gave Lou Ghiel a true human dad?" Charm jokingly said the suddenly expressionless Guardian.

*wtf?! That cursed title!!*

"No. Charm I'm giving you a son-in-law, or maybe I'm gonna take that dad title then take-away your son and chain him in my glorious castle and torture him and tell him to call me 'daddy' not that freaking da da" Onyx said with a straight face, his lips twitching, stopping himself from laughing at the shock face of Charm and the dumbfounded face of Lou Ghiel.

"........"

.................................................

Awww how's my readers??

Aigoo!! Finally?! 😂😂😂 the dead is finally alive! Muahahahaha
Sorry for the short chapter 😂 I just can't just ignore your please anymore and decided to finish this chapter even it's freaking tiring and hard to write at my cell phone 😈😂

Aigoo!! Finally?! 😂😂😂 the dead is finally alive! MuahahahahaSorry for the short chapter 😂 I just can't just ignore your please anymore and decided to finish this chapter even it's freaking tiring and hard to write at my cell phone 😈😂

Do you know him?? That's my favorite character right now 💁‍♀️ nice one Onyx 😂 I choose Daddy than a son-in-law. I forgot the characters of the 4th arc and decided to read it again and a white gorilla freaking shows up! 😂 can't stop laughing at that picture.

Ps. Don't kill me 🙏 this is a peace offering 😂