Chap 01

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS^ saranghaeyo! Jimin ah* oppa! Saranghae-"

Trinnn! trinnnnnn!

No matter which culture you belong to, we can all agree on one thing being loathsome A.K.A Mister alarm clock. The alarm clock is a mister cause mine has mustaches on it. It's 7:00 am, and Mister just knocked me out of my wonderful dream.

*Well I didn't think it was a dream until Mister alarm went off.

I got out of bed, making my way to the shower. After the shower, I was still in pajamas with my hair wrapped in a towel. Sitting down at the bed for a comforting minute, I hugged Chimmy for strength to pull through another dull routine in Sydney.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen. The mouth watering aroma of mom's pancakes ignited my hunger. I plopped myself down on the chair next to my sixteen year old twin brothers on the dining table. Since my mum is Korean, we have a traditional breakfast together before heading in our own directions.

^Family things.^

After breakfast, I made another trip to my room. Changing into my outfit for the dayー a white hoodie and jeans since it was October, I put my hair into two braids. Finally, I rushed downstairs with my bag.

My brothers were already waiting

My brothers were already waiting. We all got into the car and dad drove us to school.

Entering the school gates, I was greeted by my best friend, Aspen. We went to our lockers to get our books for the first period. Aspen has been my best friend ever since we came to Australia and she's the only friend I have. I like her but if I could change one thing about her, I would make her a K-pop Stan too. That's because sometimes she doesn't know what I'm saying.

'*little does she know I don't even know myself *

The day went by slowly. It was the last class when my phone vibrated. I nearly tripped from my chair seeing that BTS released a new MV "We are Eternal: Bulletproof"

The bell rang. School was over. Yet, I stood outside my class, earpods tucked in, lost in the fantasy as the MV took me through a nostalgic wave. Spotting the spring day set, the boys passing by the train in I NEED U, a tear rolled down my cheek. The ending left me mesmerised- the army ocean, showing how much the boys cherish us.

The hallway was empty. I walked out & spotted my brothers. "Hey... are you okay??" Asked Aiden.

"Lemme guess. BTS released something... didn't they?" Aaron gruntled with a bored expression.

I nodded. My cheeks were still flushed. Dad's car honked at us. I was crying all the way home because the mv was just so pure and heart touching.

After coming back, I accelerated to my room to do my favourite thing; NO! I'm not gonna listen to kpop.