Chapter 13

Haru-niisan came pick me up later that time.

"You look lovely Beni-chan~"

"My, Haru-niisan looks cool too"

Haru-niisan was driving his own car and he looked totally cool that my crush on him leaped another level hehe.

Today I especially made myself look cute by wearing white dress partenered with cute sandals but I was treated as a cute little sister.

Moouhhh~~ so harsh huhu.

We arrived at the expensive streets of J. Bills drive.

It was like the expensive streets of New York.

So Haru-niisan actually wanted me to help him find a gift for his little cousin who was a year younger than me.

It's that cousin of his' birthday two days from now. In fact, my family was also invited that I will also take this opportunity to buy some gift even thoigh I know it's not necessary since Otousama and Okaasama had already arranged for it.

After choosing a lot of possible items to give, in the end, Haru-niisan choose a veru cute music box.

And me on the other hand, choose to buy a nice pair of ribbon pins wich was engraved with small sapphire in the middle.

Haru-niisan actually offered to pay it for me but sincs it was gift, I kindly decline his offer.

After shopping, we decided to eat at a famous café.

I ordered some Eclairs with chocolate fillings and Haru-niisan got himself some macaroons.

We talked happily as we eat our food almost not noticing the time.

And so Haru-niisan sent me home and even gave me a cute ribbon pin and said he noticed me always wearing one so he thought I am fond of such thing.

"My~Such lovely pins. Thank you very much Haru-niisan"

*****

In the term 2 of school year comes another festival held in Lassier after the Founding Anniversay which is held every 8th month of the year and Sport's fest which is held every 10th month of the year. Sport's fest is basically an intramurals which is held between 9th or 10th month of the year, events including in there are basically sports and other related stuffs.

As for the Founding Anniversary, it as mentioned the school helds outreach program and the like which only handful of students participate and some minor presentation from each class.

The Cultural Fest on the other hand was the major event held every send term of the year. It's basically an art festival where a place filled with artworks by the students, stuffs like bazaar, boths and the like are also there. And as for me, I'll have my Art piece on exhibition since I feel it's lesd tiring than recitals.

It's been a topic of talks which also happens in Haute Monde salon. I'm frequenting here to eat expensive snacks and so I happen to catch some lates gossips which members of Haute Monde only knew. And one of that is, Lomiere-sama is planning to have a Piano Recital whicj according to them not yet finalized.

It so happened that the 2 wonders were talking about it and the girls inside the salon, as attentive as they are towards the two wonders, heard it.

Heeehhh, good thing I choose Art Exhibit over Piano Recital.

You know, confronting or competing with someone who was designed as a perfect human being is really impossible because they ought to win in everything they took interest in and that fact highlights the plot where the only thing a male lead can't win is the female lead.

Ohhh it's sound so cliche buy that's how Cinderella story goes keke.

While having my snacks silently at the corner, Lomiere-sama suddenly approached me with a cold look on his face. I unconsciously gulped my food down without chewing it properly and as the result, I choked.

My choking sound gathered quite an attention which already exosted because of the man standing in front of me.

I immediately took a sip on my tea and positioned myself in a graceful manner.

My~ such embarrassment.

"Good day to you Lomiere-sama, I apologize for such insightly appearance. However may I know what I can do for you? "

I unhurriedly asked him.

Surprisingly, unlike outside the salon, I didn't feel aby hostility being thrown towards me bit instead it was admiration with a hint of jealousy and I wonder why.

"You'll have a piano recital? "

He asked. I frowned and then smile in a second after that. I shook my head slowly.

"Hnn. Recently, Okaasama had me enroll in an art school so I was thinking of testing my talent by joining the exhibition"

I answered with a reasoning so that he want any more questions. However, he didn't seem to care at all and added..

"Oh. Then, you're not joining the recital? "

I smiled (¬_¬)

But deep inside vein is popping in my forehead.

-_-#

Why aske the obvious oi!

Do you think I'm some sort of superman thay I'll be able to handle two task at a time?

Mouhhh~ are your brains for display?

"I indeed will not"

I smiled still looking up towards him

Oi! My neck hurt so please leave already geez.

"Good. Then, do your best"

"Yes? Ah?! Thank you?"

He left me stupefied by his last remarks.

Uhmm should I feel grateful?

"Waahh, good for you Bettina-sama"

I heard a girl commented.

"Heh? "

I was lost for words and looked at them confused.

Heh?

What the heck was that?

And so when that scene came out, those who heared it unexpectedly spread it all over the Primary Section.

I feel a little dizzy by hearing stuffs like "If it's Bettina-sama, then I shall not mind", "Only Bettina-sama can stand with Lomiere-sama given both are of the highest status"

And my girls saying "Loimere-sama considering Betti-sama's feelings is so manly of him~", "As I thought~ Only Betti-sama deserves Lomiere-sama after all" and that didn't stop until I finally snapped and warned them to not let me hear any of it again.

I massaged my temples.

How did it came to this?!

I am worried that Lomiere-sama might think I was the one who spread it and will feel annoy towards me and then he'll hate and then I'll meet a bad ending...

Noooooo!!!!!