Beast's passion....

Please take a moment to vote and follow me before reading the chapter. Trust me each and every vote and follower is special to me. So please do that before you dive into the chapter. Thank you.

_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The Sun dazzled in the clear blue cloudless sky. The day was pretty balmy. The credit for this pleasantly warm weather goes to the Surya Dev who had literally showed himself after so many days. Contrary to the other days today the Sun wasn't hiding behind the clouds hence blessing the townsfolk with it's pleasant warmth. The rare balmy days are always celebrated by the townsfolk in the town. Perhaps because not always they are fortunate enough to relish the warmth of the Sun as majority of the time they face the harsh cold weather. Besides the frequent snowfall on the mountain peaks only brings more discomfort to the people of the town. Inside the town's committee office, a group of angry females surrounded Mr Suri and Mr Murli who were sitting in the middle scared like a rabbit. The reason for the fury of the females was that the heartthrob of the town's females i.e. The Dark King, hadn't stepped in the carnival ground even for once and the carnival was already on the verge of ending. So now when their heart stealer didn't attend the carnival, the females are beyond enraged and hence will grapple the collars of Mr Suri and Murli. Poor man will have to face the rage of the angry females.

Sharanya slept peacefully on her bed when abruptly sunrays fell on her face. She furrowed her brows as she fluttered her eyes open. As soon as she opened her eyes the dazzling sunlight literally blinded her for a moment. Howbeit that was short lived as the castle king stood in front of her protecting her pretty eyes from the dazzling light of the big ball of fire. She rubbed her eyes with her little fingers before adjusting her eyes to the surroundings. A smile formed on her pretty lips as her eyes landed on the castle king standing in front of her shielding her from the sunlight.
"Happy Birthday to you. " he said with a smile as he came towards her with a delicious looking chocolate cake in his hands. Her lips slightly parted as she realised she has forgotten her own birthday. But the castle king remembered. She chuckled as she looked at the castle owner.
"How did you know it's my birthday. I don't remember telling you about it. " she chuckled as the castle king sat near her placing the cake in front of her.
"I know you more than you know about yourself. " he whispered as he gazed at her. She looked into his love filled eyes with a smile resting on her lips. She right now felt like the most luckiest girl on this earth as in the world filled with fake people there was him who loved her truly without any wrong intentions in his heart.
"Thank you. " she whispered as her eyes refused to dart away from his eyes. He chuckled.
"Ne'er ever say thank you to me. You are my queen and you should command me rather than thank me. " he said with a smile as he ran his fingers through her hair strands. She let out a half suppressed laugh.
"Ok.!!! And by the way how did you know that we cut cakes on our birthday. Did people used to celebrate birthdays like this 10,000 years back too. " she asked as she chuckled lowly. He shook his head quickly.
"No not at all. Besides no one celebrated their birthdays that time. And about this, well Dravid told me that humans nowadays celebrate their birthdays by cutting this thing. I think it's called a cake. " he said scratching the back of his neck. She laughed.
"Yes it's called a cake." she said with a smile as she looked at him. Howbeit all of a sudden her eyes landed on her body to find she was wearing a really big, loose shirt which nearly covered half of her body. She sighed as she realised it was his shirt.
"How did I ended up in this shirt.!! " she asked folding her arms. He cleared his throat as his eyes darted here and there in extreme nervousness. She inwardly chuckled as right now he looked like a kid who had broken a vase rather than the feared Dark King. Nevertheless he was a the most feared Dark King, it's just that for her he is like a sweet lovesick man but for the world he was the same cruel and diabolical king.
"Um I.....I covered you with it. " he said nervously.
"And why so. " she asked looking at him. He looked at her with puppy dog eyes.
"Because so many omegas come in the room for cleaning and I didn't wanted anyone to see how beautiful you are." he said with puppy dog eyes making her chuckle.
"Ok but where did the beast go. " she asked as she chuckled. He frowned when she asked about him as he wanted all her attention directed towards him alone. He didn't wanted her to think of anyone else when she is with him even if it is his own form. Besides he had started to feel that she is getting more fond of the beast than him and he wouldn't accept that. He wanted to be the one she loves the most. He didn't had any issues with her loving the beast and the wolf but he wanted her to keep them in 2nd and 3rd place and him in the 1rst place. Perhaps because he loves her the most even though that was outright wrong as the beast and the wolf loved her equally. Besides they were one but foolish enough to fight among themselves just to get more of her attention.
"He left. " he replied quickly with a frown. She furrowed her brows as she knew that her mad lover wouldn't leave like this.
"When and how. " she asked perplexed making him more furious than he already was.
"I.....asked him to leave.....and just don't talk about him.....talk about me. Just me. " he said like a kid as he turned his face away, folding his muscular arms. She chuckled as she knew he was getting jealous of the beast.
"But you both are same right. Why can't you hear about him. " she asked softly with a smile.
"Yes we are but....but he is a moron....he is always fighting with me to spend more time with you. " he frowned. She giggled.
"But he too wants to spend time with me. What's wrong in that.!! " she asked with a chuckle.
"I don't want you to spend time with anyone else even it's my own forms. " he said like a kid as he leaned towards her before placing a passionate kiss on her lips showing his possessiveness and jealousy. She blushed shyly as she hesitantly pulled away much to the dislike of the castle owner as he wanted to kiss her longer. Nevertheless she knew that even if he keeps on kissing her for a whole day, he still wouldn't get enough of her.
"So cut the cake love. " he said as he gave up the idea to kiss her once more. She sighed as she looked down. He furrowed his brows as he sensed a tinge of sadness in her. He scooted closer to her as he placed his fingers under her chin and tilting her head up to find tears in her eyes. His heart clenched as he saw her crying. Cupping her cheeks he looked at her anxiously.
"What happened my love!! Did I do something wrong.?? " he asked anxiously, wiping her tears with his thumb. She sniffled as she looked at him.
"I have ne'er celebrated my birthday without my family. " she whispered as she softly sniffled. He pulled her to his chest stroking her hairs. She sniffled very softly in his chest. For a few minutes they both sat their hushed, hugging each other. Her sniffles had slowly started to die down howbeit she still was upset. Besides the fact that she won't celebrate her birthday with her family made her more wretched. All of a sudden the castle owner pulled away from the hug and stood up perplexing her. He clasped his hands together behind as he stared at her.
"Baby girl, dress up we're going to meet your family." he said with a smile. She shrieked in happiness as she sprang out of the bed before hugging him tightly. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her fragile figure.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. " she whispered burying her head in his chest. He smiled as he kissed her forehead.
"Your happiness is everything to me. " he said leaning his face against hers.