Empty Souls 1

Yanderes. It had always been something you would read about and giggle over. The whole idea of a hot guy obsessing over you was sort of hot. Not in real life of course.

Unless he was bloody Henry Cavill. That was different. But stalkers in real life tended to be not so pretty. And not so.. romantic.

That was what you found as you were tied up in the basement. Your arms and legs bound together. Your mouth was gagged. Your eyes wide open as you stared at the terrifying man standing over you.

He was not pleasant to look at all.

Tall but somewhat obese. His body seemed to droop as he walked.

His face looked mashed up. When he opened his mouth, you could see he had almost no teeth, his eyes looked stretched out and crazed.

He kept strangely wheezing too, as if it was hard for him to breathe.

You had been sleeping at home when you had woken up here. At first convinced it was a fucking nightmare.

But it wasn't.. and he wasn't some bad figure in a bad dream either.

He smiled at you. The empty spots of where his teeth used to be nearly shined.

"Caught you! I caught you". He cried clapping his hands together as his face suddenly changed from delighted to rage.

"WHY YOU NO HAPPY? SMILE!" He screamed speaking as if he was a small child. Also not realizing that you had a gag in your mouth.

You let out a muffled cry. Wishing you were home and safe in your bed.

Anything but this.. just anything else.

He suddenly dropped to his knees letting out those odd raspy gasps.

"I sorry! Don't be upset!" He cried reaching out to you as You tried to jerk your body away.

"TIMMYYY. COME UPSTAIRS. MAMA MAKING DINNER".

The strange childlike shriek made the man pause.

He scrambled to his feet.

"I be back soon Pretty. We have more fun later ok?"

Then he stumbled away as you stared in shock.

A door opened from the ceiling, a pair of stairs being jerked down, as Timmy stumbled up gasping like he was dying.

Then it was shut and you were left in the darkness.

Your heart beating loud and fast. Your body shaking in fright and exhaustion.

What the hell was going on?

You couldn't see anything, only hearing strange noises above you, sounds like something being thrown to the ground over and over again.

You shook endlessly, but you were still struggling, trying to somehow to get out of your binds.

Which was hard given that you couldn't fucking see.

As you were struggling you began to notice a strange noise next to you.

It sounded like mumbling. Like someone sitting next to you talking to themselves.

Your whole body froze and you felt sick as the mumbling grew louder.

"Nobody loves me. Not even him, he don't love me no more, nobody ever loves me"

The mumbling was coming closer and closer to your ear.

It growing louder by the minute.

You try moving yourself away, letting out squeaks of fear, as your back moved along the wall side.

"NOBODY LOVES ME!"

Came the scream as the voice screamed in your ear.

And suddenly someone was on top of you.

Their hands around your throat as you choked.

Tossing you back and forth as they screamed and screamed.

Your consciousness going as the air left you.

Not realizing that the door to the ceiling had opened again.

And that something very blood had dropped.

Potentially saving your life at that very minute.