Twenty-Seven

Sophia's POV

I was just finishing up the final touches of my makeup after I'd curled my hair.

Stefano hadn't seen the dress yet since I was doing my hair in the bathroom and my pair of black stiletto heels were also in the bathroom.... somehow.
It was red laced and high slitted as it hugged my curves like a second skin. I put on my stiletto heels before I did my final touches - the lipstick.

I dusted off imaginary dust from my dress as I heard Stefano knocking on the door.
The family dinner was held after the evening charity ball me and Stefano was suppose to attend together. So this is like killing two birds with one stone.

"Baby?are you ok in there?" I heard him ask as I was putting on some hot red lipstick that complemented my skin tone and my eyes.

"Almost finished!" I yelled back as I move my hair around in a swift motion to leave some of my hair over my chest area and the rest to remain in the back.

"Baby,you said that an hour ago, are you sure you're ok to go to the family dinner now? We can always go another time if you're not feeling well or feeling tired after the ball " I rolled my eyes as I finished up the final touches before I opened the door.

"Holy fuck" he says gaping at me.

"Fucking isn't holy Stefano and why aren't you ready yet?" I asked him as he just gaped at me.

"Is this why you take so long?" I nodded as he grabs my chin and kisses my lips as I pulled away with a whining glare.

"Stefano.....my lipstick you dick" I said moving away from his horny ass as I went to take a look at myself in the mirror.
I pulled out my phone and took some pics as Stefano walked out of the bathroom all ready.

Woah. Well fuck me.

The tux fitted him perfectly and he left a few top buttons off making me see faintly his broad tatooes shoulder and completely tatooed neck.

This is gonna be a long night,I sighed internally