slow dancing in the dark~28

-
In our bed my skins sweatin'
-

Whilst Rin sat motionlessly on her bed, nerves crawled up her throat and threatened to spill from her lips- building up so plentifully that they seemed to block her air flow

Her teeth viciously ravaged her bottom lip as her mind wandered, yet she could do nothing to prevent the chaotic feelings of anxiety and regret that filled her body.

Undoubtedly, she was about to break into a dangerous gang's club and become an accomplice to assault and possibly murder. She had never broken the law before, not even once, and the thought of doing such a wicked action went against all of her morals.

She was known as kind and sweet to others, and always stood up for what she believed in, yet no matter what it was, if she did something that seemed wrong, nerves devoured her stomach- much like now.

She wasn't even aware of their plan, who ATEEZ was, nor did she have a clue on what to do. She felt lost, dirty, and horrible in every way, and it made her feel worse that whatever she was to do, she didn't know how.

It's one thing to do something illegal, and it was another to do that act improperly. She could be caught, hurt, or worse, killed.

Rin's eyes fluttered closed as a languid sigh fell heavily from her lips, her eyebrows knitting together as pessimistic thoughts darted through her mind.

"Rin! Can you come out please?" Jaemin's deep voice called, and Rin nodded to herself.

Rin sucked in a shaky breath, before defiantly standing and opening her eyes.

"I can do this," She whispered to herself, and slowly opened the door- stalking towards the living room.

When Rin sluggishly sauntered into the room, all eyes were automatically attracted to the girl, except for Chenle's. Their gazes made the girl uncomfortable, and she subconsciously nibbled on her lip as she silently entered, standing sheepishly next to Jaemin.

Renjun, who Rin assumed was the information seeker, lazily stepped forward- a sketchy duffel bag in hand as his deadpan eyes scanned the room.

"Ladies and assholes, new intel has come to my attention," Renjun began, and Rin's lips pressed together in anticipation, "So it turns out Tinies, the place we're attacking, is a strip club."

Haechan silently smirked to himself at Renjun's words, yet everyone else seemed generally uncomfortable by the newly presented facts.

"Luckily, that can work in our favor," Renjun continued, and his eyes landed on Rin.

At his mischievous words and gaze, Rin froze, her eyes widened slightly as she understood what he meant. Chenle's cold stare flicked towards Rin for the first time, also comprehending his intentions.

"No," The soulmates uttered simultaneously, yet Renjun's sly glare never lifted.

-

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Rin muttered to herself as she rejoined the group in the living room.

She had just returned from her bedroom, in which she had gone through a change of style. She wore a black, mesh crop top with small, high-waisted shorts that gave her a total hoe complex, and she felt extremely uncomfortable in it. On her ears dangled large hoop earrings that seemed to weigh down her lobes, and she awkwardly balanced her head on her neck as she wobbled forward, finding her new getup rather strange.

Since Rin didn't exactly know how to, Haechan had helped her put on a full face of makeup, and the beauty products were plastered all over her face so prominently that Rin feared astronauts could see her bold, red lips and smokey eyes.

Arms wrapped around her exposed stomach, the girl slumped into the room as she scrunched her body together- almost as if she was trying to hide from their eyes as she walked in.

As- dreadfully- expected, practically every males' eyes in the room were drawn to her drastically exposed body, which made her feel even more self-conscious about her form.

Hell, even Chenle's gaze wandered towards her for a moment before he pulled his gaze away, noticing the others' stare on her. Pressing his lips together as he glared at the group, Chenle sighed harshly before pulling his hoodie over his head and wordlessly tossing it at Rin.

Rin, who was feeling incredibly awkward under the groups' scrutiny, immediately threw the hoodie on- smiling to herself lightly.

Whilst the grey fabric settled onto her, she realized how huge the article of clothing really was compared to her petite figure. His warm hoodie reached the middle of her thighs, and her hands hand completely disappeared beneath its layers, making Rin look even smaller than she already was. The smell of Chenle's cologne engulfed her senses and seemed to surround her entirely- not that she was complaining, it was rather nice.

The corners of Chenle's lips quirked in amusement upwards at her strangely cute tininess in his clothes, which made Jaemin smirk lazily.

"Whatcha smiling at?" Jaemin teased, and Chenle's face immediately dropped- utterly deadpan.

"Nothing," He grumbled, yet Jaemin wasn't convinced.

Chenle tore his eyes from Rin, his gaze merely drifting around the room instead whilst he refused to indulge in her adorablness. Rin, on the other hand, pulled the hoodie lower onto her body as she wallowed in the warmth that his hoodie provided, and sheepishly glanced towards her soulmate.

"Thanks," Rin muttered, but Chenle didn't acknowledge her words.

Renjun's eyes darted between the two before his lips parted, staring down at the group around him.

"Right, anyway, Rin is going to pose as a girl looking for a job at the club, whilst Chenle follows her in, claiming to be a friend, or possibly a just a passerby. Rin distracts the front desk man with the whole interview thing as Haechan, Jaemin, and myself sneak into the building and do our stuff, after the outer guards had been knocked out by Jeno. Jisung is on digital standby and will be speaking through our earpieces and giving us directions and such. Chenle ensures Rin's safety, and can also wreak havoc on ATEEZ. Sound good?" Renjun muttered, and obtained some murmurs of approval from the rest.

Renjun clapped his hands together and nodded, his eyes lingering on the gang to ensure their understanding.

"Alright, let's kick some ass," Renjun uttered, his eyes glimmering darkly.