Chapter 29

Hi everyone! I'm sooo sorry for making you all wait so long. I have been so busy recently. I know a lot of you have been asking for a new update, but I kindly ask that you realize that we all have own lives that we have to live. As much as I wish it did, my life doesn't revolve around wattpad. 😅 I still have school, and a family/friends. Thank you all so much for 112 k reads. Love you all so much!
_________________________________
Recap:
Please be ok
_________________________________

Xander's POV

Shit shit shit

Those were the only words that my mind could comprehend as I drove to the hospital. Will and Cole were both yelling at me to drive faster, but I couldn't risk getting a ticket right now.

It only took 10 minutes to get there, and all three of us ran inside. Mason and Alex were already there. Alex was nervously pacing back and forth in the waiting area, and Mason was at the front desk, no doubt filling out some papers.

I ran to Alex.

"Did they tell you what happened?" I frantically asked him.

"No. They just took her in and said that they'd call us in when she's 'stable.'" Alex replied.

"What the hell does 'stable' mean?" Cole blurted out from behind me.

"I'm not sure. But she's definitely not ok right now." Alex said while running a hand through his hair.

"Jesus Hailie... just be ok"

Hailies POV

Black.

That's all I saw.

I think I could hear stuff around me, but it was so muffled and pushed away that I couldn't make out what the sound was.

I tried to talk, but it felt like no one could hear me.

I sighed.

I could only smell something.

The smell was so light... but it was so familiar. It reminded me of someone.

Mason.

It was Masons' cologne.

My brothers! Where are they. Where am I? Are they ok? Am I ok? What the hells happening?

All the questions circling my brain were killing me.

A headache successfully pounded its way into my skull. I groaned, and just as the sound of voices got louder, I fell into a deep sleep.

Xander POV

5 hours. That's how long we've been waiting.

We all sat in silence in the waiting room. We all were thinking of the same thing, but no one dared to talk.

Occasionally, one of us would stand to stretch our legs or to use the bathroom, but other then that, none of us have moved. My arm was pretty much numb from hold my head that was resting on it for multiple hours, but I didn't care.

We waiting another hour or so until finally a doctor came out.

"Hailie Bianchi?"

The minute we heard the name, we all jumped up from our seats.

Mason was the first one to talk.

"Is she ok? What happened to her." He talked with a calm voice, and he had a blank face, but we all knew he was panicking inside.

"She is ok now. But when we checked her blood, there seemed to be a type of poison in it. It was a very rare and uncommon poison that would be very hard to get your hand on. So I don't know how she managed to digest it, but it took a very long time to get it all out of her system. You all may go see her now, but she isn't awake yet. We don't know when she'll wake up. It could take minutes, hours, days or weeks. Even months. It all depends on how strong her body is at the moment. I suspect that she'll wake up in an hour or so."