❤︎Episode 8

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A full rage struck the mansion

"Who the fuck do you think you are!! Don't ever thing you can treat us like a mug!!"

And some tensions were cleared

"That's not my character, I'm not a mean girl and I don't want you to feel left out or feel like the girls are against you."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A surprise text hits the mansion

"Aaaaahhh I got a text!"

ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ! Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ♡︎
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʙᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴊsᴋsᴋ

After a fiery evening and a night of awkward partying, the islanders finally get ready for bed. Kai gets himself showered while Jay brushes his teeth. Jungkook, Mathew, hoseok and Namjoon all lay in their beds talking and laughing.

Upstairs in the makeup room, the girls remove their makeup and get changed into their night clothes.

Taesan:"Are you feeling better Kaia?"

Kaia:"Yeah much better. A'm just not gonna give him the time of day like."

Ashlyn:"Exactly babe he's not worth it."

Kaia nods and smiles.

Kaia:"Thanks girls. Honestly ah really appreciate it."

The girls all get up and give her a tight hug.

Sunmi:"It's finally nice to see all the girls getting along."

The girls chuckle and glance at one another and smile. For the first time no arguments among the girls. Even Cam hasn't made a dig at anyone.

The girls head down into the bedroom. Kaia jumps into bed before Kai comes down and wraps the covers around herself; leaving nothing at all for Kai.

Kai comes down into the bedroom and rolls his eyes when he sees that Kaia has taken the covers and taken up most of the bed.

Kai:"Move over."

The other islanders glance at the pair. Kaia screws her face and rolls her eyes.