Chapter 28, Magic Dance (re-edited)

(A/N, I had a friend upload a chapter while I was gone, they messed up and uploaded this one instead of the actual one. New Shit is in this chapter of you've already read it. Sorry I didn't catch tho sooner 😢💁)

CATRA'S POV

We pulled into the drive in a little before Bow and Glimmer, so I got Adora some snacks. I don't actually  know what she likes when it comes to snacks and I'm too stubborn to ask, so I bought practically everything on the face of the planet, including those dumb ring sucker candy things. When I came back carrying it, Adora was sitting on the hood looking like an absolute infant.

"Hey Adora" I said dumping the food on the dusty hood of the crimson jeep.

"Hey, how much did that all cost?" She chuckled and hopped off the hood.

" 40 ish dollars. Including drinks" I pulled out a  bunch of soda cans from my pockets.

I love my pants. The thing about Dickies, they have huge pockets, reinforced knees, and multiple styles and colors. Wranglers and Levis can.

Suck. My. Ass.

She giggled and grabbed some skittles.

"Next time just ask"

"So there is a next time?" I smirked and grabbed a hand full of the candy and put it on the center console with a wide grin.

"Maybe if you don't screw this up" she dumped the rest down and munched on the popcorn I bought .

"Me, never, pssht" I sat in the passenger her seat and turned my body to face Adora.

She laughed and was about to say something when a pink convertible Volkswagen Beetle pulled up next to us. It was a blinding bright pinkish pruple, and if I could see the head lights, I'd assume theyd have those dumb eye lash things attached to them.

And sparkles has arrived...yay.

Glimmer sprung from the drivers seat and practically pulled Adora from the car, watching it happen seemed like a car jacking. I laughed at her but Bow soon had a got a hold of me too. We all giggled to ourselves and stood inbetween our cars.

"Oh Catra looks snazzy, whatcha guys do before this?" Bow laughed and clapped me on the back harder than necessary.

" I watched Catra skate " Adora beamed proudly.

"You skated too dummy, she got her first ollie today. I feel like a proud mom still" I laughed and stood behind Adora, putting my arms over her shoulders .

"Catra is teaching you to skate?" Glimmer laughed at the thought .

"I know, I'll send you and Bow her, to put it nicely, highlights" I winked as she unlatched herself from me.

" Take some snacks, Catra bought too much" she gestured the the mountain of food displayed on the center console.

Bow practically pounced on the Snickers and loaded them all into his pockets.

"Wow the big bad king of Horde high is a big fat softie. You must've bought the whole concession stand" Glimmer teased with a laugh .

"You all act like I'm Ted Bundy 2.0. Of course I did, I'm on a date. I'm not evil!" I crossed my arms and styled my usual scowl.

" No you just almost killed someone for making a move on a girl you liked " Bow threw a piece of Adora's pop corn at me.

"Whatever, I'll kick your asses if you don't fucking shut up" My scowl deepened and I could feel myself reinforcing the walls around my heart.