Chapter 18

Jeongyeon pov

"I only see him as a friend, okay? Besides I'm sure I'm not his type" I chuckled. He's handsome and kind but he's just really a friend to me, nothing more.

"Jeongyeon?" I heard someone call.

"Oh Jinyoung" I smiled. Sana coughed and walked away. Silly.

"What happened to your leg?" he asked as he pointed at my leg which has bandaids.

"It's a long story" I replied.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get to talk to you much these days. I'm really busy practicing basketball" he explained.

"I understand"
Mark called him again to practice and dragged him away. I felt sad to only see him for like a few seconds. I wish I had the same class as him. Jinyoung pouted while waving at me. I giggled, he's cute.

I walked home with Jihyo. I realized I haven't apologized to Jimin about what happened at the park before. Maybe I should even if its late. He already did a lot of things for me.

"Are you listening?" she snapped her fingers in front of me.

"uh what?" I asked and she shook her head in disbelief. I decided to go to Jimin's dorm to talk about it.

"Wanna go with me? To Jimin's dorm?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up.

"Sure!"

We walked there and I know she just accompanied me to see Yoongi. We reached the place and she pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds we heard footsteps.

"Oh hey. You should come in"Namjoon oppa said. We went inside.

"I'm sorry the things are a bit messy. Some of them are taking a shower. Take a seat"he said and we sat on the couch. Their dorm looks better than I thought.

"How many girls do you think was brought in here?" Jihyo whispered.

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled.

"Who was that Namjoon ah?" Yoongi walked from the kitchen and his eyes widened when he saw us especially Jihyo. He tried so hard not to smile.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Uhmm I'm here to ask for help in our homework. Can you help me? "Jihyo excused. I didn't know she has this side.

"Come in here" Yoongi said before walking inside his room and Jihyo following behind her.

"Do you like some soda?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"No it's fine"I smiled. Tae went outside his room and got shocked when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as he sat beside me.

"I just wanted to talk to Jimin about something" I answered. He looked at me teasingly.

"Come with me" he motioned me to come with him. He walked me in front of a door and knocked on it.

"What is it!? I'm taking a shower" we heard him yell inside. Taehyung still opened the door when he noticed it wasn't locked.

"Someone's gonna wait for you here in your room" Tae yelled and told me to come in.

"What!?"

"Bye!"Taehyung replied and walked outside leaving me here in Jimin's room.

I just sat on his bed and looked at the surroundings. I'm surprised it's a bit organized than what I expected. I noticed a picture frame beside his bed, a picture of the seven of them. It made me smile. They must be friends for a long time.