New Obsession

When you find something you really like, you tend to go overboard with things. The term Loki likes to use is feral but he doesn't mind it. He loves how excited you get, It also helps that he is one of those things you get excited over. It was a lazy Sunday night and you just finished a nice dinner. You and Loki took your wine into the living room and were trying to decide what to binge watch, your normal Sunday night activity. After scrolling through Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ you opened up amazon prime. "Are we this desperate?" Loki sighs as you look through the originals selection. "Hey Amazon makes some good shows. They just don't get enough credit. Oh here is something you might like." You say stopping at the Good Omens thumbnail and reading the summary. "It has angels, demons, witches and the end of the world. That's right up your ally. You like occult stuff. Want to try it? It's only 6 episodes." "It does sound interesting. We can give it a try." He says as he gets comfortable on the couch. You start the show and cuddle into his side. As you watch episode after episode a grin becomes transfixed on your face. Your eyes were glued to the screen. You didn't even react when Loki changed your position in his arms. "Oh dear are you liking this little one?" You only nod as you take a sip of wine. The show ends and your grin disappears. "No no no that can't be the end." You whine as you check the episode list. "I'm afraid so my love. It was a good show. Strong 8 out of 10." "8 out of 10? Really? That was the best thing I've seen in a long time! Did you see how much Crowley and Aziraphale love each other? They deified heaven and hell for each other. If that isn't love I don't know what is." "I agree that is love. We should head to bed little one. We can talk more about it in the morning." You nod as you realize how tried you are. You lift your arms up for him to carry you with a cheeky smile. "So I'm carrying you now? Where did all that energy you had for the show go?" He chuckles as he scoops you up in his arms. He lays you down in bed and climbs in next to you. "I'm Crowley and you are Aziraphale." You giggle as he pulls you blankets over you. "I would think the opposite but explain your reasoning." "You're a god so that's closer to an angel, you love books, you tend to get into trouble and I'm your wily demon that loves wine, driving fast and gets you out of trouble." You giggle as he pulls you into his chest. "If you say so darling. Now let's sleep. Goodnight love you." "Goodnight angel. I love you." You smile at his long sigh that escapes his lungs.

In the morning you find an empty bed but the smell of something delicious coming from downstairs. You put on your robe and head for the source. "Good morning dearest. To keep with the ongoing theme of last night I made you crapes." Loki chuckles as he places a plate in your hands. "You are an enabler angel." "Yes but I find your obsessions adorable. If it makes you happy, then I am happy. I did a little research on the topic and I got you a gift." He coos as you begin to eat. Out of his secret hiding place he conjures a book and slides it over to you. You gasp hard that you almost choke. "It's a book?!" "Yes little one. It's 30 years old. Crazy huh?" You nod and flip through the pages. "Thank you Loki. You're the best. I love you so much." "I try my best. I love you, you wily serpent." He teases as he kisses your temple. "Thank you for playing along with my feral behavior angel." "Anything for you Crowley."

You finish the book in a few days and your love for this story only grows. Over the coming weeks you follow different fan art accounts and collect their prints. You follow cosplayers and you become inspired. You sketch out costumes for you and Loki of Aziraphale and Crowley with your own twist. You tried to hide your sketches from Loki because you weren't sure if he would be up for cosplaying them. He wasn't into that kind of stuff but could appreciate the craftsmanship. "So What have you been hiding from me?" He asks at dinner. You almost choke on your wine as your eyes grow wide. "I don't know what you're talking about my love." "You know exactly what I'm talking about.... Crowley." His wicked smirk grows on his face as he conjures your sketch book into his hand. "If you don't tell me I'll just have to look myself." "Oh gods that little thing? Just some cosplay ideas for a Crowley and Aziraphale." He arches his brow and silently asks for permission to look. You smile and nod allowing him to look at your private things. His jaw drops at your beautiful sketches of a feminine Crowley costume and a more modern take of Aziraphale. He looks over your ideas of that they would look like in Rome, Victorian and 60's London. "These are really great little one. Are they for us?" "Not in particular. I know you're not into cosplay." "I would love to do this with you. If you want to." He chuckles as he continues to look through the book. "Really? I would be over the moon if we did this together." "Well consider yourself an Astronaut darling because we are going to do this. You are my wily serpent and I'm your angel." You quickly rush over and hug him tight. "Thank you thank you thank you Loki! I love you so much." You kiss him hard as he sets you in his lap. "Anything that makes you happy little one."

You spend a few months using your sketches to create costumes for you and Loki. He used magic to help you with matching the hair to the characters. You loved your Firey red locks and enjoyed playing with Loki's little blonde curls. You took pictures and lip synced some lines from the show together and posted on your various social media accounts. To your surprise people found your cosplays every entertaining and wanted to know if you two will be going to conventions. Loki sees these comments too. "What is a convention these people are talking about?" "Oh a big gathering of people that like the same things. People dress up as their favorite characters." "So we could go as Aziraphale and Crowley?" "Yeah if we went to one." "Well let's go little one. Show off your hard work." He coos as he pulls you into his lap. "You sure? We don't have to if you don't want. I'm happy with just the pictures and videos we do." "I do whatever you want to do. I doubt if people will recognize me once in costume so I'm not worried about the crowd. How about you think about it." He hums as he kisses your forehead.

You think about it for a while. You're not too keen on crowds but would like to meet others that cosplay Good Omens characters. Conventions are usually 3 days long so you decide for your first one to only go one day. You wanted to test the waters. "I've given it thought and I would like to go to a convention as Crowley and Aziraphale but only for a day. We aren't too comfortable with crowds and it's our first time so don't want to go over board." You say as you get ready for bed. "Whatever you want to do my love. What era are we going as? Eden? Victorian? Modern?" "I really like our Victorian costumes. Makes my boobs look great." You giggle as you push your breasts up like wearing a corset. "Your chest always looks great Crowley." He chuckles as he pats the bed signaling you to get in. "Why thank you angel. But I do have a request for when we go." "Mmm? And what would that be?" "Hold my hand?" "As long as you hold mine." "Always." You sigh holding his hand tight and kissing the back of it. "Such a beautiful silly serpent." "Such a handsome nice angel." "To the world?" He asks kissing the back of your hand. "To the world." You giggle as you rest your forehead against his neck. His long arms wrap around you and pull you close.

You take a deep breath before you walk into the crowded center. "I'm right here darling. Everything will be ok." Loki whispers in his Aziraphale voice that he has perfected over the months since watching the show. "Thank you angel. I don't know what I would do without you." You giggle leaning into his side. "Fighting a war against heaven because you would have never found the Antichrist without me figuring out the prophecies." He teases with a smug smile. You walk around and look at the exhibits for a while till you notice more Crowley and Aziraphale cosplayers. You sit down and talk with a large group of them. Some complement your and Loki's costumes while you marvel at the highly detailed wings a few of the others had. Pictures and social media information are exchanged as the day comes to an end. "That was really fun. Who knew there were so many people who like this as much as I do." You sigh as Loki helps you out of your corset. "Well it's an interesting story that has universal themes that people can relate to. It's bound to have a large fan base." You nod as you carefully put your costume on its hanger. You notice he hasn't changed your hair or removed your cheek tattoo with his magic. "Umm are you forgetting something Loki?" You ask gesturing to his and your hair. "Who is this Loki chap you speak of Crowley? Sounds like a lovely person." You roll your eyes as you step closer to him. "Well angel May I tempt you for a moment?" "No I think it will be I doing the tempting. Remember our agreement." He coos as his lips brush against yours. "Mmmm such a naughty angel. Fantasizing and Tempting me, the serpent of Eden." You rasp as he guides you to the bed. "Let the temptation begin." He crashes his lips against yours as he positions himself on top of you. "Oh angel." You moan as his kisses grow hungry and pulls the blanket up over your heads.