BONUS SHORT CHAPTER

So I wanted to give you guys this chapter because Sato was pretty mad at Ahsoka that night, so here, also normal chapter will come out tomorrow.

You woke up with a splitting headache. It definitely felt like a hangover. You felt something pushed up against you and looked down to see Ahsoka with her arms wrapped around you, her nose pushing against your side. You had one arm wrapped around her and your other was dangling over the side of your bed.

You got out of bed with a groan and almost fell to the floor, your legs weren't working either. A groan followed by a small whine made you turn around and stare at your girlfriend. Ahsoka now has her arms out and it looked like she was searching for you. When you took a step towards the bed, you knees buckled and you fell onto the bed. Ahsoka reached out her arms and they wrapped around you again.

"Hey 'Soka," you said unwrapping yourself from her arms. "We need to go face Sato, cause I think we got in trouble last night, I'm not sure everything is fuzzy, but I remember that."
"Oh shit you're right!" Ahsoka said booting up, which surprised you. "Come on, he looked super pissed last night."
"Wait!" You said grabbing her arm before she ran out the door.
You pulled her close to you and kissed her softly and before she had time to kiss back, you pulled away and pulled her out of the room.

"You didn't let me kiss you back!" Ahsoka said in disappointment.
"Sorry 'Soka, next time," you reassured her.
She followed you down the halls until you reached the command center.

"Hey Commander Sato," you said embarrassed as you and Ahsoka walked over to him.
"So the drugs wore off," Sato observed. "Commander Tano, I'm still very disappointed in you."
"I'm very sorry Commander," Ahsoka said. "But I didn't want (y/n) to be alone all night."
"You two share a room," Sato said.
"You can't stop us from dating," you said.
"I can limit the time when you see each other," Sato said. "Make you both have separate rooms."
"Like that'll work, the Jedi did the same thing," you smirked.
"Shut up, you're not helping," Ahsoka hit the back of your head.
"Ow," you said smirking and kissing her cheek.
Ahsoka gave you a look and bit her lip.

"No!" Sato interrupted. "I will tolerate your relationship because I understand that it must have been hard with all the restraint as kids, but now since you can be together in the open, this does not mean that you can go eat each other's face off every five second, you still need some restraint!"

You looked at Sato guiltily and took Ahsoka's hand.
"We're really sorry Commander, but the thing is, for almost four years, the only good thing in my life was what could've gotten me kicked out of the order, now that I can be with her, I owe it to Ahsoka to not hide anymore," you said.
"I love you," Ahsoka whispered in your ear when you finished.
"But we will try to be more responsible about it," you told him. "Once again, we're sorry."

Sato gave you a nod.
"I never expected you to be the one to say that," he told you. "Ahsoka always looked like the more responsible one."
"She is," you responded. "I'm just good at making her not responsible."
"Very well, you are dismissed," Sato said. "Have a good day off."
You and Ahsoka nodded before you grabbed her hand and ran out of the command center all the way back to your quarters.

When you got in the room, you instantly closed the door and pushed Ahsoka into the wall, making her gasp in surprise.
"I thought you said that we were going to be more responsible?" Ahsoka asked.
"I lied, I'm never going to be responsible when it comes to us," you said. "Also why should we listen to him? We're all commanders."
You smirked before you leaned in and kissed her.

You and Ahsoka spent the rest of your day off in your quarters doing whatever came across your minds.

That night, you and Ahsoka were laying in your bed with Ahsoka's head in your lap. Let's just say that there were clothes strewn across the floor.
"I love you, my 'Soka," you told her softly.
"I love you too (y/n)," Ahsoka said staring up at your eyes.
You kissed her on the forehead and you both got into bed and fell asleep wrapped in each other's embrace.