Tobirama and an Ex-Terrorist for the Leaf

"That wasn't the first reaction that I was expecting, " Hashirama sweatdropped.

     "Hush, child, " she shushed, "It's settling in. Just let it come naturally."

     Clearing her throat and thumping on her chest because of choking on her own spit, Tsubaki howled maliciously, "TOBIRAMA, YOU FUCKING SENJU!"

      "Is this what you wanted?" she asked the Shodaime suddenly afterward.

     "More or less."

     Crossing her arms, she pouted at the boy's mellow reaction. "Hmph, after I'm done with him, I'm kicking your ass for being a terrible motivational speaker. Where the hell is the support!?"

     Meanwhile, Orochimaru was rather confused about why the other coffin hadn't opened, the same coffin that read 'First Hokage.' 

      "This is rigged, " Tsubaki whispered, "How come I can be reanimated but you can't?"

     She then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt shaking him wildly while hissing, "Tell me your secrets!"

     Tossing him away, she scowled, "Alright then, keep your secrets, fucker... I'm taking on this Izuna-killing motherfucker myself. I'm passing on the title of Pedo Police to you and the Third."

     Readying herself up for the battle, she began to mutter to herself, "I am Madara Uchiha, the most infamous person among the Five Great Shinobi Countries. He killed Izuna... Sasuke... the same weird hair that every says looks like a duck's ass..."

     Summoning up her Mangekyo Sharingan, Tsubaki readied Amaterasu flames his way. "You bastard! You... You killed my brother!"

     "Who are you?" Tobirama asked, obviously confused.

     "Who are you?" she fumed, "How dare you ask that question! You'll pay for what you did to Izuna!"

     Suddenly a branch got in the way of her landing and she fell to the ground, breaking the vengeful and serious mood that she previously created.

      "I'm sorry!" squeaked 'Genma' who had accidentally created his twigs that way.

     "Hashirama!" she boomed, "You ignorant slut!"

     "Forgive me, Madara!"

     It was as though everything had frozen as the battle ceased to process the words of the First Hokage reincarnate. Tsubaki held her breath as she once more steeled herself to glare at Tobirama.

     "Madara... Uchiha?" Tobirama mumbled questioningly aloud as he looked at the Uchiha female before him. 

     Then his attention went to the young kid that she had called. "... Hashirama?"

     "You little shit, " she growled, "I'm sending that twig fucker back to the grave as soon as your soul goes back to hell."

     "D-don't kill me!" Hashirama whined from afar.

    "It's the only way you'll finally shut your trap! I honestly don't know what Mito saw in you to put up with this. I bet that you've put Konohagakure into perilous times because of your loose mouth."

     Tobirama butted in, "I had to clean up for him."

     Hand on her head, she complained, "Seriously, who is the older brother in this situation?"

    "I sometimes doubt it myself."

     Clapping her hands, she smiled in a sickly sweet way, "Alright, now I just need to pummel you to death, so don't mind me-"

     For a quick fireball and wind jutsu with the help of the gunbai, it turned into a great blast, but also made the other trees catch on fire. However, she didn't give two shits.

     "Wait, " the second Hokage commanded, "I have something to say-"

     "I don't care if you have cookies, " she replied back with another swing of her kama, "I'm not joining the dark side when I already control a dark side. That's just a demotion right there."

     "It's not about that. I talked with him, your brother."

     She grew angrier, eyes flickering between something of a red and purple. "You liar. You couldn't have talked with him. You belong in Hell, then that indirectly means that my brother is in there with you. Izuna would never-"

     "In Heaven."

     "Well, they sure as hell made a mistake there, just like when Death decided that it was a good idea to bring back your brother. I already had Hashirama the rat and he makes the best sidekick."

     "Would you just listen?!"

    "... Fine, but any hint of you doing anything to him... I'll make sure your soul can't go back and trap it in a painful place where it will never be found."

     Tsubaki then allowed her arms to sag to her sides, still not wanting to show how eager she was to hear something that came from her beloved brother's mouth.

     "He misses you and actually warned me a bit about what might happen if I were to be reanimated. Izuna mentioned something odd while I was there, something about your gender, though I hadn't realized what he meant until now."

     She held up her hand to stop him before he went off into another paragraph-long dialogue. "... Do you seriously expect me to believe what you're saying?! My brother would never associate himself with his own killer, nonetheless a Senju bastard like yourself!"

    The ground trembled from Tsubaki's chakra, pieces of dirt and rubble even flying in the air at the immense pressure. "How could he have known any of this when that idiot knows nothing. I'm not an idiot..."

     Her eyes were flickering between its Mangekyo Sharingan and purple rings before she closed her orbs to clear her mind. When they snapped open, the Rinnegan was clear to see in her eyes, the purple rings becoming almost hypnotizing. 

     She then held her hand up, watching as he was suddenly held against a sturdy tree that Hashirama created sometime during his battle with Orochimaru.

     Looking to the Sannin that was still battling the two, with just a flick of her finger the snake came flying over.

     "Looks like your trapped, huh?" she smirked as she watched them struggle under the powers of her Rinnegan, "I, Madara Uchiha, will put an end to you both. You should feel honored."

     Amaterasu flames came from her hands and she moved in to lightly brush over the two with it. "Burn to ashes."

     As the two were burned alive, although the second couldn't feel anything, the Hokage was watching it with a very different demeanor.

     "You are indeed..." the Sarutobi trailed off, now seeing the resemblance between who she was confirmed to be, "Madara Uchiha."

      "Yes... Yes I am."