Many

"Where are we going?" I ask but Namjoon doesn't stop. I finally realize he is walking me back to Yoongi's office.

"Didn't you already see me try?" I ask with a sigh but he doesn't stop. He has a firm grip on my hand.

Namjoon just straight up goes into Yoongi's office. Yoongi actually looks up from his papers and stands up immediately. I notice Namjoon doesn't let go of my hand but it doesn't matter. At this point, I don't really want him to leave.

"Thanks Namjoon, I'll take it from here" Yoongi says. Please don't leave me!
Namjoon looks at me and I send him a pleading look but he anyways lets go of my hand.

"Sure, I'll be right outside if you do anything" Namjoon says seriously to Yoongi. He leaves without even looking at me. He closes the door behind him.

"Yoongi" I say with an unwavering tone. It's not that I'm scared of him, it's just that I really can't handle him.
"(Y/N), please take a seat" he says as he goes round his desk to the sofa on the other side of the room. How come I never noticed that there?

He nods to the sofa next to him. I reluctantly take a seat on the indicated couch. He surprisingly has comfy seats. I thought it would be as stiff as him.

There was silence hanging over our heads. Why did Namjoon bring me here?
"...I may have misjudged you" Yoongi eventually speaks up first. I just look at him with no face change.
"...I-well-Uhm-I" he says, trying to search his words.

"Hey, it's ok" I say with a slight smile. Maybe he's just awkward with people like I was.

He looks at me and I see a sight that I never thought I would see. Min Yoongi gives me a nod with a very very small smile.

"So, Namjoon wants us to be friends, how 'bout it?" I say as I take out my hand for him to shake as if we were signing off on a deal.

He nods and shakes my hand.
"Cool, then I guess I'll see you around" I say as I stand up. He nods.

I walk out of his office to see Namjoon leaning against one of the walls.

"How'd it go?" He asks the moment he sees me. I continue walking and he follows me.

"What do you want me to say? I guess we are on better terms now" I say with a shrug.
"Oh, ok" he says, still following me.

"Tell me, you had something to do with that right?" I ask. He looks at me but I just keep my eyes forward.
"Yeah-but I had to do something" he says.

"Thanks" I say. I am not completely happy that he's interfering but oh well.

We arrive at my office and Namjoon throws himself on my couch. I sit behind my desk and begin working again.

After some time, I hear snoring noises which leads back to Namjoon. I couldn't help but laugh. I walk over to the couch and shake him awake. He slowly opens his eyes. He looks at me, blinks a few times and then realizes what's happening. He yawns.

"I guess, I'll get going. Don't work too late" he says as he stretches a bit and gathers his things and stuff it into his backpack, crumbling all his papers.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow" I say as I head back to my desk. I keep on working until I let out a yawn. I check the time and decide it's time to go home. I leave everything as it is and lock my office. I see the floor is completely deserted.

I head out the building. Of course there were a few people working, being the night owls they are or working the night shift. I see the usual guy at the front already left, replaced by a new guy. I greet him and head out. It's quite dark but the streets are lit by the street lamps. I walk past a few people, mainly couples being all lovey dovey.