Chapter 73

The delicate-looking hand gripped my face tightly. Her long nails carved into my skin. Tears started to form from the pain as my cheeks bleed.

Her once lovely face distorted as she glares down at me.

"Didn't I tell you to never engage a talk to your half-sister?!"

"I didn't–! Ma-Magnolia was the who always spoke to me. . even I kept ignor–ignoring her," I tried to defend my side but only to received a slap.

"Try harder! All you need is stay quiet and stick to them and yet you can't even do it?! How incompetent can you get?" She sat on the chair looking more irritated.

I stayed silent on the cold floor of my room while my new wounds slowly heal.

"Your 18th birthday is coming you better stop being stupid do it properly."

"Yes," I replied weakly.

I didn't want to do it but I was afraid.

"Good. I assure you that the affection that you long for from your father will soon become yours, my beautiful niece."

I stop caring. I stop hoping. I already knew that will never happen after whatever her plans succeed.

I will not do it and escape this hell with my own two feet.

"Ah," she made a sound as if remembering something. My stomach twisted painfully when she smiled at me with full of delight. "Did you know that Haisley is already dead? But then you never care about my cousin, right?"

. . . No. . .

I forced myself to not let any emotion surfaced and answered stoically, "Yes."

"Liar! Do you think you can fool me? Even if you hide it the spies I placed here are much smarter than you." She went to me and pulled my hair so she could see my face. "Because of you, your wet maid killed herself."

That's not true. She's lying! I thought persuading myself.

She killed her own relative without even an ounce of remorse. She killed Haisley, the only person who gave me warmth in this cold place.

My body shook in anger.

"I will kill you, Azalea."

Her smile widens becoming ugly. "You really do like your mother that's why I hate you. Shall we try cutting a part of your body and see it if regenerate?"

She forcedly put a cloth inside my mouth while two maids held me on my arms tightly.

A faint scream could be heard out of my room as a part of my body was being cut.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed in awake.

Gasping for air I looked around. I was in my room.

A bright light came from the windows and was followed by a loud sound of thunder. The strong gust of the storm rattled the window with the wind howling.

When I slightly calmed down I immediately cheek my toes. I sighed in relief when I find them complete.

The smallest toe will never come back since my healing magic was too low to have body regeneration.

"It wasn't a fucked up dream but real and will happen to the current me," I mumbled as I wiped the sweats on my face still breathing heavily. My lips curved upward. "So she's the one that caused me to be like this huh."

Shall I return the favor?

A maid came in to check up on me. Another flash of light struck letting her see my cold murderous smile. With my hair damped all over my face I might look like a spawn from hell because another scream can be heard coming from my room.

˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚ ˚✧ ₊ ⁎⁎ ⁺˳✧ ༚˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺˳ ✧༚

Hello readers!! (๑>◡<๑) ♥️
Just want to announce that I'm going to take a short break, but worry not I'll be back next week, hopefully. . .
Thank you for all the comments it made me want to work hard and write more!! I won't promise but I'll try to have longer chapters this time around.

—Love, Author