♕𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨♛

Recap: "Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank. Oh, oh, oh, make the trade. Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank." The pirate crew danced, finishing the song as Uma smiled, hopping closer to Mal. "Wow." Vanessa sighed.

Mal sighed walking up to Uma with the 'wand' having worries running through her mind but of course Uma was suspicious knowing Mal had to be having a plan in her sleeves.

"Hold on. . . too easy." Uma shook her head knowing better as Vanessa saw her friends share a nervous glance wondering what could and would happen.

"Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work." She smirked wanting to see if the wand was real.

"You always were quite the drama queen." Mal scoffed but inside she was so worried having fear for what could happen to Ben as Vanessa saw Dude come.

"Oh, and nothing too big, or else Ben is fish bait." Uma warned her as the other pirates laughed while Nick looked at his brother in worry and fear as Harry was leaning Ben into the water.

Mal turned to the VK's in worry not knowing what they're going to do but Carlos and Evie had an idea so Carlos nodded to Dude.

As they did this Vanessa came to know what the plan was.

She couldn't help sigh because she's disappointed that they wouldn't be able to get everyone off the Isle but she knew that they had to get Ben.

"Okay." Mal nodded leaning on the rail beside her sister as she took a deep breath.

"Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word." She waved the 'wand' towards Dude but nothing happened causing Uma to raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Talk, dog." Mal whispered shouted to Dude.

"Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude asked, causing Mal to sigh in relief while the pirates laughed thinking this was their time. "Hey, does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?" He kept questioning while Uma laughed as Mal turned to her.

"Give me the wand!" Uma held her hand out waiting for Mal to hand her the 'wand'. "Give me Ben!" Mal yelled holding the wand back but Uma turned a harsh glare at her.

"Uma, no Ben no wand." Vanessa reminded her cousin as she glanced around to everyone seeing their expressions.

"Harry, bring him over." Uma called him over knowing Vanessa was right.

Harry smirked as he dragged Ben to the captain while the pirates cheered, having their time come with every step closer Ben was being pulled to Mal.

"And, before you go, uh, tell your mama Gaston says hi." Gil walked up to Ben as Harry still had hold on the King. "And also tell your dad that my dad wishes he finished off your dad when he had the chance."

"Gil!" Vanessa turned to her friend with a weird expression hearing what he explained to Ben but she had no idea why it was needed to be brought up at the moment.

"Right." Gil nodded backing up a bit as Harry threw Ben to the ground on his knees next to Uma.

Mal looked down to Ben in worry but relief as he was back.

It took everything in Nick not to run up to his brother he was even being held back by Pain and Panic as they knew the King would go to get his brother.

"Aw." Uma jokingly pouted seeing Mal's expression but held her hand out for the wand which wasn't given to her as Mal held her hand out for Ben. "Cut him loose, Harry." She ordered her first mate.

"I never get to have any fun." Harry sighed, rolling his eyes as he cut Ben's ties, Ben took Mal's hand instantly as Mal handed the 'wand' to Uma.