Burrow

>>Third Person (We're moving to the summer time)

"Where have you been! beds empty, no note, car gone. You could of died! you could have been seen!" Molly huffed when the boys came back to the burrow. "Of course i don't blame you Harry, dear" "they were starving him mum, they had bars on his windows" Ron said and Molly pointed at him "you best hope i don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley" she said and he gulped.

"Draco!" Harry hugged the boy when he came down the stairs, Molly offered him to stay for the summer since he didn't have anywhere to go. He didn't bother them much, kept to himself most of the time and made sure he was polite. "I missed you" Draco said with very big smile and Harry couldn't help but blush.

They sat down to eat breakfast "Hello everyone" "Hey dad!" The Weasley's replied and Harry blushed since he was randomly here. "Oh, hello? You are...?" Arthur said looking at Harry and he shifted a bit. "I'm sorry sir, I'm Harry, Harry Potter sir" he said and they talked for a bit until Ginny came downstairs. "Mum have you seen my jumper?" Ginny asked, not noticing Harry there. Then she did, she turned bright red and ran back upstairs.

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry asked and Draco smiled. "No, that's Ginny. Massive crush on you" Draco hummed and Ron snorted.

 It was a a day before going back to Hogwarts now and Draco was in the living room with Ginny. "He's really cute" Ginny giggled and Draco rolled his eyes with a smile, they liked to talk about Harry together- cause Draco had a low key crush on him but wouldn't admit it. "Favorite things about him, go" Draco said and she hesitated a bit.

 "His body" she said and he leaned back. "I like the way he laughs and how he cares.. oh and his shiny bluish-green eyes that hold so much emotion and are so easily lost in" "you like my eyes huh" Harry leaned against the door frame and Draco looked up quickly with hot blush on his cheeks. "Not sure what you two are talking about but I know Draco likes getting lost in my eyes" Harry teased and Draco whined. 

"I need a cuddle buddy, wanna join?" Harry hummed and Draco smiled, standing up. "Talk to you later Gin" he said before following Harry upstairs. Draco laid down on his bed- which was also Harry's cause they ran out of room. It was two twin mattresses pushed together cause the room was too small to have two beds in it but Harry needed a place to sleep. "you usually don't let me cuddle you" Draco teased and Harry laughed. "best friends don't cuddle necessarily" Harry said, laying down next to him and Draco felt a bit hurt?

He didn't understand the feeling? Harry is his number one on anything, hes always his first choice. Yeah he's his best friend but he wished he could be more- he shook his head thinking that cause he knew Harry wouldn't want that ever.

"You know" Harry rolled over to lay on Draco's chest and he blushed when Harry's arm went around his stomach and he hummed a bit. "I think Ginny likes you" he said and Draco laughed "No she doesn't, she likes you. That's all we talk about" Draco said and Harry snorted a bit. "Ah so you go all googly eyes for me with her?"

 "I never said that!" Draco whined and Harry laughed. "I'm kidding Dray, I'm just teasing. I don't even know why she likes me" "she said her favorite thing about you was your body" Draco said and Harry rolled his eyes. "Of course, is that why you were talking about how you like the way I laugh or how i care and my shiny blueish-green eyes that are so easily lost in-" Harry mocked teasingly and Draco whined, covering his mouth and he laughed. 

"want to know my favorite thing about you?" Harry said after Draco moved his hand and Draco hummed to let him continue. "Everything, the way you make me smile, the way your eyes light up when you see something that makes you happy-" "you're making me blush" Draco mumbled and Harry giggled "that was my plan" he hummed, cuddling to him closely.