#11 I can't go in there.

"So how about you? Are you as virginal as they make out?"

Liam asked in the most nonchalant way with small burger crumbs escaping from the corners of his mouth. My eyes widened in horror. I can't believe he's just asked me that. I gathered myself and picked up my jaw from the table.

"Why? because I don't sleep with everything that moves like you?"

That sounded harsher than I intended but a narrowed eye glance towards Liam told me he's amused by my reaction.

"Being promiscuous isn't a bad thing... it just means you enjoy sex. Nothing wrong with that. Trust me, I know what a whore looks like. You shouldn't be so judgmental Olive."

I attempted to fold my arms like a stubborn child but couldn't thanks to the chain so I just shot him a filthy look because I didn't have anything to counter argue. Cindy's boobs come walking over asking Liam if he wanted anything else as if I wasn't even seated at the table myself. When he declined she slipped him her number and told him to call her. Uncontrollably I let out a huff of air and Liams eyebrows raised higher, cockiness and arrogance radiated from him.

"I'll definitely be calling her."

He eyed me up and down amused by my reaction to the 'promiscuous female' and I just sat looking like a cheesed off toddler who wasn't getting her own way.

***

We headed back to school to sit his math class, I hadn't spoken to Liam since the boobs on legs had passed him her number. An awkward silence surrounded us but thanks to our handcuffs there was no escape.

We entered Mr Whites math classroom and Liam guided me to the grouped tables. My heart started pounding in my chest when I realized I was about to sit on the table with the jocks.

"Guys, you know Olive, right? Olive, this is the guys."

Liam introduced us complete with hand motions and exchanged sly smirks to the adolescent boys in front of me. I stayed mute, silenced by the fear that was swallowing me up from the inside out.