wasted.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He daringly smiled at me, running his hand through his tousled hair.

"Make me." His voice was raspy and confident, making the girls around him bite their lip and smile.

"I'm not playing this stupid game with you." I felt my face getting red with anger, he was just sitting there, his arms around at least five girls.

"Alright then," he turned to the women beside him.

"You girls want another drink?" They all laughed in response, nodding their heads eagerly. I swear there was steam coming out of my ears. What was I supposed to do?

"Fuck you." I harshly turned on my heel and walked to the bar, fighting tears of frustration that threatened to come out. I saw Tiffany, a sight for sore eyes, talking to the bartender.

"Tiffany I need your help." I sat on the empty stool next to her and weeped.

"Oh my gosh you're so pretty!" She cupped my face with her hands, squishing my cheeks and laughing.

"Seriously, it's about Noah." I brushed her hands off my face and frowned.

"What happened? Did he hurt you?" Her face was now serious, her brows scrunched together.

"No, no. I just need to get him out of here." I wiped a tear away from under my eye. I looked back at where he was, he was still there, drinking with all the girls.

"Oh, let's go get him. Riot went upstairs with some girls I can go tell him we need to go." Tiffany got up and started walking towards a staircase, but I stopped her, not wanting to interrupt whatever Riot was doing.

"No, just Noah. I don't want him around the girls." We both turned to where he was, frowning.

"You just need to be aggressive! It's super easy watch," she went up to a random guy sitting next to her and grabbed him by the collar. She whispered something in his ear, making him smirk and stand up with her.

She pushed him back down and walked away, brushing herself off.

"You see, I could've taken him upstairs, if you know what I mean." She winked at me and laughed.

I rolled my eyes, she wasn't getting the point. I didn't want to seduce him or anything.
Besides, I wouldn't do that to Noah. Knowing him, he could probably twist the whole thing and make it backfire on me. It still wouldn't hurt to try though.

"I'm watching you, just go." Tiffany took a sip of a drink in her hand and sat down, crossing her legs. I hesitantly walked back to the booth, gaining confidence as I did. My slow shuffle turned into a long stride.

"All of you, out." I glared at the girls beside him. They looked up at me, some giving me dirty looks.

"Now. I won't ask again." I got closer and slammed my hands on the table. They all slid out of the circular booth, some muttering things under their breath. The last girl looked me up and down, stifling a laugh as she did so. It took everything in me to not grab her by the throat and slam her onto the floor.

Noah sat there, taking another shot and grinning at me.

"I knew you'd be back." He extended his arms for a hug but I grabbed his wrist and tugged instead. Confused, he stood up.

I quickly sped to the bar and grabbed Tiffany in my other hand. I looked down the entire time, ignoring the looks from everyone around.

Imagine how ridiculous it looked, a girl dragging two very drunk people out of a bar.

"Are we going to the hotel?" Tiffany hiccupe and laughed out loud, making Noah laugh as well.

"Will you two shut up? You're acting like children! I shouldn't have to do this." I scolded them both in the middle of the street. Tiffany looked like she was about to cry, making a pouty face.