이십팔

This book is so close to 100K I'm:,)

°°°

Seokjin was very surprised to see Taehyung, Jeongguk and Yoongi waiting outside the room for him. As soon as Taehyung spotted the distressed and obviously crying male, his box smile turned into a worried look and he rushed forward. His possessive lover, Jeongguk surprisingly didn't complain this time.

"Jinnie! Oh, what happened? Why are you crying? Did Mr Kim hurt you?", Taehyung called out worried, already running over to the stunned siren. The Queen of hell pulled out a tissue to wipe Seokjin's tears away for him, so gently that Seokjin was reminded of his mother.

Because when she was still alive, she would do the same for him too. Taehyung might seem incredibly young, only around twenty-two maybe but he was more than 800 years old, Seokjin guessed, having heard the rumors of the devil meeting his Queen back in the ancient days.

As soon as Taehyung's words sunk in, Seokjin pulled away, shocked and scared, his eyes immediately flickering towards the door. With just that movement, he has exposed himself. Jeongguk released a growl, his eyes flashing red by this and Taehyung mirrored his furious look, eyes flashing red as well while even the composed Yoongi looked upset.

"So I was right. He's hurting you", Taehyung stated darkly, gorgeous face twisting into a picture of fury and before Jin could realize it, he was pulled into Taehyung's arms who hugged him tightly to his chest.

"We waited for you because I had a feeling that Mr Kim does something bad to you but don't worry Hyung, Taehyungie is here and will protect you. Ggu and Yoonie will protect you too", Taehyung mumbled gently against Seokjin's shoulder who felt tears already threatening to fall out of his eyes.

No one ever was this determined to be friends with him.

"Y-you waited extra for me?", the siren choked out under tears, timidly looking over to the still silently growling devil who's eyes were possessively fixed on Taehyung's form. But he surprisingly allowed Jin to hug his Queen, sensing that the siren needed comfort more than he did at the moment.

"Of course, Hyung, I told you we're friends and you're safe with us", Taehyung said and pulled away from Seokjin, looking him confidently into the eyes and not seeming to be fazed by his unnatural beauty. "Seokjin Hyung, you do not have to live in fear anymore. I'm here for you so please tell me the truth. What is Mr Kim doing to you?", the Queen of hell asked him firmly.

Seokjin felt the urge to reply, even when he was squirming under Taehyung's powerful puppy eyes, forcing the words out of his mouth he has locked away for so long, not daring to tell anyone because he was too afraid to get hurt again.

"Y-you can't help me, Taehyung-ah. He put a claim on me, I-I belong to him... He wouldn't let anyone else have me", Seokjin whispered sadly, shaking his head softly but Taehyung himself disagreed. "You don't belong to anyone but yourself. I know how you feel, you feel hopeless and like your feelings don't matter. Like you're not allowed to feel anything while you're being tossed around", Taehyung said gently and Seokjin nodded with tight throat.

"But they matter, Seokjinnie. You matter and you don't have to be afraid anymore", Taehyung's words made Seokjin's head spin because why was he so kind and so pure? Taehyung was said to be a hidden away treasure, the devil's most precious property and possibly snobby or weird because he was held away from human contact.

But the Taehyung standing in front of him proved him otherwise, he was absolutely charming, caring and loving. So much more than the rumors and Seokjin was actually glad to have run into him, at first being afraid because of his social anxiety. He still was if he was honest with himself, used to never trust anyone as they were only after them because of his face or body but Taehyung seemed genuine.

"N-Namjoon won't let me go", Seokjin whispered sadly but he was surprised to see the dark smirk forming on Taehyung's pretty face. "Oh, it's not like he has a say in this, Hyung", the silver haired beauty grinned and Seokjin tilted his head in confusion by his words.

"Did you forget who I am? I'm the Queen of hell, Hyung. And my Ggu is going to protect you", Taehyung said, looking over his shoulder to his grumpy lover. "You can be happy that he likes you", the devil groaned out but his eyes turned soft as soon as he looked at Taehyung.

"I threatened him with no kisses", Taehyung happily smiled, smothering Jin's hair. "We're friends now, Hyung and friends protect each other", the Queen of hell announced and if Seokjin wasn't freaking out until now, he definitely was now.

"Kim Seokjin, you're now standing under out protection."

°°°

The four finally left the suffocating building, Jeongguk immediately pulling Taehyung to his side again and peppering loving little kisses over his exposed skin, heavily sucking on it until the devil was satisfied.

"Did so well, my Baby, so proud of you", the taller grumbled into Taehyung's neck while clinging onto him and Taehyung laughed before pressing a kiss to Jeongguk's hair. His lover of so many decades, his soulmate and the love of his life. Taehyung wouldn't want it any other way, would chose Jeongguk over and over again.

"Thank you, Ggu. You're the reason behind my strength because you never let me down", Taehyung cooed silently, careful not to trip because Jeongguk was clinging so hard onto him and refusing to let go. Not that Taehyung wanted him to.

"This is all your own doing, Babyboy. I'm only allowed to stand next to your beautiful self and be with you as long as you want me", the raven replied with a brief kiss pressed against golden honey skin. Taehyung smiled at this, feeling all of Jeongguk's love rushing over him, their bound tightening with affection when Taehyung sent him the same feelings back.

"I want you for eternity, Ggu."

~

And that's on PERIOD

Ela_koo