Epilogue

True to her word, Molly arrived at Miami International Airport only two weeks later. Well, she wasn't alone, because once again a certain cherry loving man had blatantly refused to leave her side. Molly knew better than to try and convince him to think otherwise, and in all honesty she was glad the redhead had decided to come with her.

Jotaro had naturally promised to pick them up at the airport, instantly wrapping Molly in a tender loving embrace, even Star Platinum had manifested, picking up the duo in a tight hug. It was unusual for the Stand to embarrass its user, but that was one of the times it had managed to do so. Jotaro's flustered demeanor caused Molly to giggle, it was beyond adorable to see the big buff man express other emotions than his usual stoicism.

Molly and Kakyoin quickly adapted to the life in Florida, the latter went on to teach at a university, while Molly mostly dedicated her time to charity work. Jotaro had insisted on taking care of her in every possible way, meaning she didn't have to work, but she couldn't just loiter around and do nothing. Joseph and Suzie Q were delighted to see their grandson so happy, and now both of them had begun pestering him about great grandkids. And honestly, the more he thought about it, the more the idea grew on him.

So, before long he ended up proposing to Molly, and she managed to squeak out a "yes" through happy tears. Jotaro would have been content with marrying her then and there, but Joseph insisted on them having a proper wedding, but with Jotaro's busy schedule it was pushed forward with at least a year. Molly didn't really mind, at least they'd have enough time to actually plan the ceremony and party.

A year passed and Jotaro's work showed no signs of easing up, if anything he seemed to be working more than ever. Molly was disappointed, for good reason, but she understood Jotaro's dedication to his work. If only he'd tell her more about it.

On one regular Wednesday night Molly accidentally overhead Jotaro talking on the phone with Koichi. Something about DIO having a son? In Italy? Involved with the mafia? Another arrow had been found?

It certainly seemed like they were bound for yet another bizarre adventure. Except this time the tables would be turned. This time it would be Molly's turn to venture out alone.